Wanted you to be better (Spiderman : HC)

The Next Day

Friday parks Y/N'a truck as they wait on the others to arrive. Y/N, Nat and Wanda sit in the back, holding each other while they watch a show.

"The Witcher and Daenerys are really still together." Nat says shocked.

"Love wins." Wanda replies smiling.

"He kind of looks like me." Y/N points out making them both turn back to the screen.

"Huh." Wanda lets out after she realizes.

"He does, he looks a lot like you actually." Nat says before she grabs his face and turns him to her.

The two start kissing as Wanda starts rubbing his crotch. Y/N's ears raise a little as he hears something coming down from above them. He pulls back from Nat and looks up.

"They're here." Y/N informs them making Nat and Wanda growl in frustration.

"They would come now of all times." Wanda says as she rests her face in his neck.

The jet lands and they all walk out. The three of them get out the truck and walk towards them. Y/N and Steve are in the front and they stop in front of each other.

"How you doing Steve?" Y/N asks him as they hug each other for a few seconds.

"Cant complain, got family around me." Steve replies with a grin.

"How bout you?" Steve asks as Maria walks to them and hugs Y/N.

"Maria, and we're good.. We came back to spend some time with Michelle." Y/N tells them making them smile.

"That's great Y/N." Maria replies happy for them.

"Where's Sam?" Y/N asks as he doesn't see the tech falcon hero.

"He's out on a mission right now. Which, we could use you and JaeJae's help with." Steve answers.

"Just let me know and we'll be there." Y/N replies and they shake hands.

Y/N feels arm around him out of nowhere and can tell who it is.

"Wassup Pietro." Y/N says laughing with the speedster.

"Wassup brother." Pietro replies as they hug as well.

"Your sister misses you." Y/N tells him.

"Awww, Reapey doesn't miss me too?" Pietro asks with a fake hurt expression.

"Knock it off idiot." Wanda tells him as she hugs him.

Tay and Jamari walk to Y/N and the three friends hug each other. Y/N quickly analyzes them making sure they're ok.

"We're ok bro, no injuries." Tay tells him.

"None of us." Jamari says as Y/N quickly analyzes all of them.

He smiles before he hugs them again.

"Y/N, wassup my boy." Vision calls out as he flies to him.

"What's going on Vis?" Y/N asks as the two powerhouses hug.