Drawing sides (Civil War)

"Hello, Mr. Barnes. I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit? Your first name is James?" Zemo asks him.

~~~

"The receipt for your gear." Sharon tells Sam.

"'Bird costume'? Come on." Sam says.

"I didn't write it." Sharon says before she pushes a button which lets them hear the audio from Bucky's evaluation.

~~~

"I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James." Zeno tells him.

"My name is Bucky." Bucky replies.

~~~~

At the power station. The van driver honks and looks impatient watching the custodian's hut's front door.

"Hallo? (Hello?)" The driver says.

The custodian comes outside and the driver comes out of his van.

"Hey. Ich hab eine große für dich. (Hey. I have a big one for you.)" He says as he opens the van's doors and removes a large wooden crate.

"Ja. Okay, hier unterzeichnen. (Okay.
Here. Just sign here.)" He says.

"Hier? (Here?)" He asks.

"Ja. (Yeah.)" The driver says and the custodian signs for the crate.

~~~~~

At the UN-bunker

Steve studies the blurry picture of the man who bombed the congress in Vienna.

"Why would the Task Force release this photo to begin with?" Steve asks.

"Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?" Sharon asks.

"Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier." Steve replies.

"You're saying someone framed him to find him." Sharon says looking at him.

"Steve, we looked for the guy for two years and found nothing." Sam says.

"We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads." Steve replies.

"Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him. It guarantees that we would." Sharon says as her gaze falls on the evaluator in the screen, her eyes narrow.

"Yeah." Steve says with a frown.

~~~

"Tell me, Bucky. You've seen a great deal, haven't you?" Zemo asks.

"I don't want to talk about it." Bucky replies.

Marvel's Reaper ( Male reader x MCU )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara