Sides of the same coin (Civil War)

Y/N wakes up and he's in the same chair he was in earlier. He hears them arguing so he stays quiet to see what's going on.

"Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honor, which is one more than you have." Rhodey says.

"Don't nobody give a fuck about that metal." Y/N says making them turn to him.

"What do you mean? It's one of the highest-"Where was that metal at when shit got real? What was he doing when the aliens attacked?" Y/N asks making Rhodey be quiet.

"Probably was the one who suggested the nuke." Pietro says with Tay agreeing.

"Come on that's crazy bro." Jamari replies.

"Is it?" Tay asks.

"So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?" Sam asks with Tay and Brook agreeing with him.

"117 countries want to sign this. 117, Sam, and you're just like, "No, that's cool. We got it. "" Rhodey says.

"How long are you going to play both sides?" Sam asks.

"Right." Tay adds.

"I have an equation." Vision says making everyone stop.

" Vision says making everyone stop

"Oh, this will clear it up." Sam replies rolling his eyes.

"In the eight years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially... And during the same period, the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate." Vision informs them.

"Are you saying it's our fault?" Steve asks.

"I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict... breeds catastrophe... Oversight, is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand." Vision says.

"Boom." Rhodey replies with Jamari nodding.

"Vision i'm not letting the shady ass governments of the world tell me what to do and when to do it." Y/N says making them look at him.

"I didn't say you should I just said it shouldn't be dismissed." Vision replies making him nod.

" Vision replies making him nod