Let's find her (Avengers A.O.U)

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix...now." Dr. Cho says.

"I can read him. He is dreaming." Wanda says staring at the new body.

"I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon-"How soon? I'm not being pushy." Ultron says cutting her off.

"We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is.." Dr. Cho starts.

Wanda starts reading Ultron's mind and sees a vision of global annihilation. It horrifies her making her scream and fall back into Pietro's arms.

 It horrifies her making her scream and fall back into Pietro's arms

"How could you?" She asks him scared.

"How could I what?" Ultron asks.

"You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world." Wanda says aggressively.

"It will be better." Ultron replies.

"When everyone is dead?" She asks him.

"That is not... The human race will have every opportunity to improve." Ultron tells them.

"And if they don't?" Pietro asks.

"Ask Noah." Ultron replies.

"You're a madman." Wanda says completely against him now.

"There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak." Ultron states.

"And who decides who's weak?" Pietro asks as Ultron looks down in the cradle.

While he is distracted Wanda breaks the scepter's hold off of Dr. Cho.

"Life. Life always decides...There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move." Ultron tells them.

"That's not a problem." Dr. Cho says before she cancels the upload to Ultron's consciousness.