Seeds Planted/ Pre-IW PT.2 {M}

Y/N opens his eyes and sees a familiar place that he's been in before.

"Exactly how I left it

"Exactly how I left it." Y/N says as he walks to the middle of the room.

"You didn't leave it like this.. I've seen your room." A voice says causing Y/N to turn around.

"Ancient one?.. What are you doing here?" Y/N asks surprising to see anyone here but Canora.

"The same reason that i'm here." A voice says causing him to turn his head.

"Old Grey." Y/N says with a smile.

"And me." Another person says.

" Another person says

"You have to be Ego." Y/N points out in which the man agrees with a nod.

"You ain't shit." Y/N says which makes Odin and The Ancient one laugh.

"Oh shut it kid." Ego replies, rolling his eyes.

"Where's Canora?" Y/N asks.

"I'm right here Y/N." Canora answers as he appears between his fellow seals.

"Why didn't you tell me Zakaryx had children?!" Y/N asks him with his anger slightly rising.

"I never thought you would find the book." Canora answers which makes Odin shake his head.

"You still should've told me!!" Y/N yells.

"The boy is right." Ego replies.

"One of them just poisoned Natasha!! Which i'm sure you know." Y/N says as Canora looks down.

"It was never his intention for her to get hurt." Odin says.

"Well it happened!! Because he never told me." Y/N says.

"You also never told me what Zakaryx did to my parents." Y/N says as his left eye becomes watery.

The Ancient one, Odin and Ego all look down. Knowing what happened to his biological due to them being around.