Introductions (Avengers)

In the middle of a dark room with four blue panels stands Nick Fury. The director of a secret agency called Shield.

"To bring a mere child into our operation, it still till this day, baffles me." a councilwoman says to Nick.

"Last time I checked, we don't have a age requirement, only what they bring to the table." Fury replies tired of their dumb shit. Shield never checked for ages so why now.

"We don't even know where his loyalty lies, for all we know he might think this is all a game." a man on the council says.

"I would trust by now, that you would accept whatever decision I make to better protect this world.
The kid is ready. Romanoff has been with him ever since I sent her to him. I'm sure You've read his file." Fury says not understanding the hold up.

"Regardless, you're dealing with forces you can't control." a councilman says.

"You've ever been in war, Councilman? In a firefight?
Did you feel an over abundance of control?" Nick asks annoyed.

"Are you saying this... Asgard is declaring war on our planet?" one of the four asks him.

"Not Asgard, Loki" Fury corrects him.

"He can't be working alone. Who's to say this... Y/N isn't from Asgard to spy on us." one of them says which irritates the director even more.

"Maybe you people didn't read the file. He is a orphaned HIGHSCHOOLER from Y/Hometown." Fury says stopping looking at the other members of the council.

"His parents were MURDERED by an unknown assassin that is still a ghost story till this day." he continues as the council stays silent.

"As sad as that might be, you've seen the footage on him. He is brutal, how can you know his intentions are good ?" a councilman asks.

"Because I believe he can be better and help the world when it needs it and I.Would.Know." Nick says to them.

"What about the other Asgardian? Loki's brother." one asks.

"Our intelligence says Thor isn't a hostile, but he's worlds away. We can't depend on him to help, either.
It's up to us." Fury says.

"Which is why we should be focusing on Phase 2. It was designed for exactly-"

"Phase two isn't ready. Our enemy is. We need a response team." Fury says.

"The Avengers Initiative was shut down."

"This isn't about The Avengers." Fury lets out.

"We've seen the list, and you're going to leave the fate of the human race to a handful of freaks. One of them being a brutal child." Councilmen says to
Fury.

"I'm not leaving anything to anyone. And that brutal child is a teenager." Fury says.

Most of the council huffs in annoyance, they don't think this plan is as good as Fury thinks.

"These people may be isolated, unbalanced even, but I believe with the right push, they can be exactly what we need." Fury says.

"You believe?" A councilwoman asks as another councilmen says something,

"War isn't won by sentiment, Director."

"No.... it's won by soldiers." Fury says smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one and only Iron man is repairing a energy pipe underwater. Once he's done connecting it he flies out of the water to admire the Stark Tower.