Thanos (Infinity War)

Just want to say thanks to everyone who read all the way to this point! I truly had no idea what I was doing for the first few chapters but I figured it out with your help.. Anyways, hope you enjoy... Everyone that reads and comments is family. Shoutout to those that joined the discord.

Vote & Comment for ya boy🤝

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Allfathers... let the dark magic flow through me one last.. time." Heimdall lets out as he summons the bifrost, sending the Hulk away.

Thanos slowly walks to Heimdall with his blade and looks down at him. Heimdall looks at him and accepts his fate.

"That was a mistake." Thanos tells him before he stabs Heimdall through the heart. Killing him instantly and the asgardian takes his last breaths.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!" Thor yells in pain at the sight of seeing his friend fall.

"You're going, to die for that!" Thor tells the Mad Titan.

"I know what you're afraid of." Thor says as he tries to fight against the restraints.

"And what is that?" Thanos asks with a grin.

"Y/N." Thor answers which makes the Black Order laugh.

"The Zionite is no longer a concern.. I've seen the power stone bring great damage to Canora.. And he was much stronger." Thanos tells him.

"Besides, the plan is for Zakaryx's children to end him.. So that way when I bring him back he will be met with a balanced universe." Thanos says and Ebony Maw shuts Thor's mouth with metal straps.

"Shhhh." Ebony Maw tells him.

"My humble personage... bows before your grandeur. No other being has ever had the might, nay the nobility, to wield not one, but two Infinity Stones.
The universe lies within your grasp." Ebony Maw says.

Thanos takes his armor off and grabs the Tesseract.
Thanos crushes it, revealing the Space Stone was inside all along.

He places it on the infinity gauntlet before turning to his subjects

"There are two more Stones on Earth. Find them, my children, and bring them to me on Knowhere." Thanos orders them.

"Father, we will not fail you." Corvus Glaive replies with a bow.

"If I might, interject... If you're going to Earth, you might want a guide. I do have a bit of experience in that arena." Loki says as he walks out of a corner.