Why? (Iron Man 3)

2012

4 months after the events of The Avengers.

We create our own demons.

Who said that? What does that even mean?

Doesn't matter, I said it cause he said it.

So now he was famous and that's basically get said by two well known guys.

I don't, uh..

Tony goes off..

~~~~~~~

"Come on Y/N we gotta see how durable this suit is." Tony says as he'a sitting by Jaejae by the work stations. He injects himself, completing the Micro-repeater implanting sequence.

"Ow!!" Tony lets out from the shot.

"Sir, please may I request just a few hours to calibrate..." Jarvis says.

"No, forty eight. Sequence complete." Tony replies.

"As you wish, sir. I've also prepared a safety briefing for you to entirely ignore." Jarvis says making Y/N chuckle.

"Which I will." Tony says.

"Dummy. Hi, Dummy. How did you get that cap on your head?.... You earned it." Tony says walking to the robot.

"Hey. Hey! What are you doing round in the corner? You know what you did. Blood on my mat, handle it."  Tony says.

"Sir, may I remind you that the three of you have been awake for nearly seventy-two hours." Jarvis informs Tony.

"Yea, I know J." Tony replies drinking from his water bottle.

Them two plus Jaejae have been up for the past 72 hours working on suits. Well Tony and Jaejae has, Y/N's been texting Natasha.

Him and Jaejae got a hold of Tony's card and bought a lot of things they would need. Including a bunch of phones for the team.

Thor and Steve took the longest to learn how to use it. Thor even broke his multiple times which led to them just getting him a lot.

"So, what do you say kid?" Tony asks.

"Ok fine, put the suit on." Y/N says as he's laid back on a bean bag. He smiles at a text he gets from Natasha and quickly puts his phone down before standing up.

"Yeesss." Tony exclaims as he runs to the middle of the room by the wall of suits.

"What's got you all giddy?" Jaejae asks Y/N who tries to straighten his face out.

"Na- taaasshhaaaaaa." Tony says mocking the teen while making kissy faces. Y/N throws a water bottle at Tony who blocks it while laughing.

"Focus up, ladies. Good evening, and welcome to the birthing suite. I'm pleased to announce the imminent arrival of your bouncing, bad-ass, baby brother." Tony says as he walks onto a raised platform.

"Start tight and go wide, stamp in time." Tony says.

"Mark 42 autonomous prehensile propulsion suit test.
Initialize sequence." Jaejae says.

"Jarvis drop my needle." Tony says as he starts dancing with the music.

Jaejae and Y/N start laughing at their mentor's strange dance moves. Y/N takes his phone out and starts recording him.