Memories (Reaper : The Dark One)

€————————¥

"Y/N, I'll be back i'm going with Eric." the kid's brother says. The seven year old looks at his brother after catching a football from his best friend JaeJae.

"When will you be back ?" Y/N asks his older brother TJ. TJ looks at Eric and then back at his younger brother.

"Soon, no matter what. We'll see each other again." TJ says as he hugs his brother and walks to the car.

"Jae, remember what I said." Eric says to his younger adoptive brother. JaeJae walks to his brother hugging him before nodding. Eric looks down a little confused but still smiles.

"You two watch each other." TJ says before him and Eric hop in the car leaving. Y/N and JaeJae stand next to each other as they watch their brothers leave.

They knew that they would see their brothers again. What they didn't know was that it would be a very long time until then.

€————————¥

Y/N switches to a different dream and he sees two women with him. They both look beautiful but also badass.

He recognizes one of them but he doesn't the other. He feels connected to both though, like their on the same wavelength with each other.

 He feels connected to both though, like their on the same wavelength with each other

2012

Dr. Strange is still operating on Y/N with the help of Dr. Palmer and Grey. He's gotten all of the fragments of dragonstone out he just needs to stitch him up.

Grey is writing down notes until he sees a shadow leave Y/N's head. The shadow isn't a normal shadow, it has personality to it. A certain darkness is in it.

It quickly comes to him and overtakes his body before he can react. He calls out for Strange and Palmer but they don't even turn his way.

They can't hear him.

(Shadow dimension Intro)

He gets sent somewhere in his mind where he's alone. Out of nowhere that same darkness attacks him again. This time it gets in his mind.

 This time it gets in his mind