Chapter 49

Daisy POV

After our lovely walk, it was getting late, so I decided to head upstairs and get ready for bed.

Once Lily was tucked in, I took a long, hot shower to relax my tired body. Stepping out of the shower, I settled on the bed, feeling the exhaustion in my feet. The weight of my huge belly made it impossible for me to reach and rub them myself, so I propped them up on a stack of pillows instead.

As I lay there, the door creaked open, and to my surprise, Dominic walked in. His face showed signs of weariness and stress, as if he had a lot on his mind.

"Daisy, are you okay?" he asked, his gaze falling on the pillows.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I reassured him.

"Do your feet hurt? The doctor mentioned they were be swollen, but that it's normal during pregnancy," he expressed, concern evident in his eyes.

"Yeah, they do hurt a bit. But it's just part of being pregnant," I replied, trying to downplay the discomfort.

"Why don't I rub them for you?" he offered, approaching the bed and taking a seat next to me.

"No, it's honestly fine," I insisted.

Before I could respond further, Dominic gently removed the pillows and positioned my legs on top of his lap. "I insist," he asserted with determination.

"Dominic, really, it's okay," I protested, but he disregarded my words.

He started massaging my feet, and I couldn't deny the relief it brought. "That feels really good," I admitted, surrendering to the pleasant sensation.

I looked at Dominic. He looked really sexy in his fitted suit. Stupid hormones, I needed to stop looking at Dominic that way.

"Mmmm" I moaned and instantly turned red. I really need to learn how to control these pregnancy hormones.

Dominic looked up at me with a gleam in his. "Did you just moan?" He asked me as he arched his eye brow. "If I would have known that I was going to get that reaction from you, then I would have done this sooner."

I unconsciously bit my lip as I looked up at him. Dominic smirked. He knew the effect he had on me.

He then started trailing kisses up my leg and made his way all the way to my neck. "Dominic" I moaned out un able to control myself self.

He was hovering over me and then kissed me. I instantly kissed him back. I Wrapped my arms around his chest and pulled him closer towards me.

"I love how responsive you are Daisy. If I would have known you were going to be like this, I would have gotten you pregnant sooner" Dominic joked as he kissed my neck again.

Every touch and kiss Dominic gave me, turned me on and set me on fire.

I got to the point where I couldn't take it any more and I tugged at Dominic pants.

I heard him chuckle. "We're very eager I see." He smiled as he slid his pants down.
Thankfully I was only wearing Dominic's shirts.

"Dominic" I moaned out. "Please I need you."

"Your wish is my command" Dominic said and he thrusted into me.

"Oh god yes" I moaned. "Faster, please go faster."

Dominic grunted "Daisy, you feel so good. So damn good" he said as he picked up the pace.

"Don't stop, please don't stop" I yelled as I felt  my orgasam coming.

"Daisy. My beautiful Daisy" I heard Dominic say.

Then my orgasam peaked and I yelled "Dominic!"

I was panting and after few moments, I felt Dominic come on top of me.

Dominic laid his head on my stomach and wrapped his arms around me. We both laid there, catching out breath.

After a few moment, like always reality set in.  "Dominic" I said.

Dominic lifted his head. "What's the matter? Ready for round two?" He asked me.

"No Dominic. This needs to stop." I said sitting up and looking away.

Dominic sat right in front of me. He sighed and said "Fine Daisy. I'll stop trying, if that's really what you want from me. I do it, I'll stop and keep my distance." He angrily said as he head towards the bathroom.
He closed the door and I heard the shower running. I could feel the tears running down my face.

That's what I want don't I? I want him to leave me alone,  right? Everything felt so confusing. If that's what I want, then why do I feel so miserable?

I heard the shower turn off and Dominic stepped out of the bathroom. He walked towards the sofa and I heard myself saying "Dominic."

"Daisy if it's ok with you I don't want to talk right now. I had a long day and  I'm really tired and I just want to go to bed" he said.

"Ok" I whispered so he wouldn't hear my voice crack.

He then laid down on the sofa and turned his back to me. I turned around and did my best to not cry in front of Dominic.