Chapter 24

Daisy POV

As the seasons changed, so did my relationship with Dominic. During that time, Dominic and I had grown closer. From the moment he asked me to be his girlfriend, I saw a new side of Dominic. Our days were filled with laughter, conversations, and small gestures that warmed my heart. Each moment spent together deepened our connection, creating a bond that felt unbreakable.

I quickly realized I was in love with him. However, I haven't told him yet. We've only been dating for 3 months, and I didn't want to scare him.

One sunny afternoon, as we strolled through his vibrant botanical garden, Dominic reached for my hand, his fingers intertwining with mine.

"You know, Daisy," Dominic said, breaking the comfortable silence that had enveloped us, "I feel incredibly lucky to have you in my life."

A warm smile tugged at the corners of my lips as I glanced at him. "The feeling is mutual, Dominic," I replied, my voice filled with sincerity.

As we continued walking, I noticed Lily ahead, delighting in the fragrant blooms. She turned towards us, her face lighting up with excitement.

"Daisy, Dominic, look at this flower! It's so pretty!" Lily exclaimed, holding a vibrant blossom in her tiny hand.

Dominic and I joined her, marveling at the flower's beauty. "You have a great eye for spotting beautiful things, Lily," I said, ruffling her hair affectionately.

Lily beamed with pride, her eyes sparkling. "Thanks, Daisy. I learned a lot about flowers from my art teacher," she said.

The three of us continued our stroll through the garden. It felt like the perfect moment.

As the sun set we made our way back towards the house. The day had been filled with laughter and joy, but now it was time to wind down and prepare for a peaceful evening.

After tucking Lily into bed and giving her a tender kiss on the forehead, I made my way to Dominic's room. He was already lying in bed, waiting for me, a warm smile on his face.

I nestled beside him, resting my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me, providing a sense of comfort and security.

The room was dimly lit, creating an intimate atmosphere that allowed us to open up and be vulnerable with each other.

"Tomorrow, I have an important gathering," Dominic said, his voice tinged with a mixture of excitement and apprehension. "I would really appreciate it if you could join me," he added, his eyes searching mine for a response.

I sat up slightly, my mind racing with thoughts. While I wanted to support Dominic, I also had concerns about our relationship being exposed too soon. I had become accustomed to keeping our love a secret, fearing the judgment and interference from others.

"If you still don't want anyone to find out about us, I respect your decision," Dominic said, his voice filled with understanding.

I gazed into his eyes, feeling a mixture of emotions. "Of course. It seems like this really means a lot to you, so I'll go," I said, my voice filled with a blend of determination and nervousness. "However, you should have asked me sooner. I have nothing to wear. What about my hair? What am I..." I trailed off, my mind spinning with thoughts and worries.

Dominic silenced my rambling with a gentle kiss, his lips soft against mine, and then he pulled me into a hug. "Don't worry. I'll take care of everything," he reassured me. "I do have a confession to make. I thought you were going to say no. That's why I didn't ask you sooner. That would have been a good reason to say no know because either asked you last minute, " he said.

I pulled away and looked at him. "You didn't have to do that. I care a lot about you, Dominic. More than you can imagine, and because I care about you, I'm willing to do anything for you. I will admit I'm going to be a nervous reck tomorrow, but I'm willing to be there by your side, " I said sincerely.

I could see the hunger in Dominic's eyes as he pulled me into a kiss. This kiss was really intense.  It was so intense that I could feel Dominic getting hard under me.

I didn't want to, but I pulled away. I still haven't slept with Dominic. Even tho we've been together for 3 months and I felt a strong connection, I still didn't feel ready to sleep with him.

"I'm sorry." I said, giving him a guilty look.

"Don't be sorry. I'm willing to wait as long as you need, " he said. "Now come on, let go to bed he said as he pulled me towards him.

I layed my head on his chest and fell asleep.