CHAPTER 59 (Mature content 🔞)

Taehyung : I am sorry if you are going to regret this later but I am going to eat you alive today... You brought it upon yourself... Wifey. *Smiles*

With this, Taehyung moves his head back to look into her eyes, those eyes which were holding the whole universe and were so pure that he couldn't stop calling himself a sinner in his mind. A beauty like hers was rare and it was not just her face or body but it was her heart which was rare. But today, the same eyes holding innocence and purity also had a hint of lust and adoration sparkling slyly in them and this was enough to make him understand that she was ready to give her everything to him. He knew there was too little of a possibility for them to be together forever but this was the moment! The moment where he could feel one with her. He decided to live in the present without thinking of the future. And lust started growing exponentially in his mind while it was already out of control with her sexual advances.

Looking at the changes in his expression, butterflies start dancing in Y/n's stomach and while she is lost in the ethereal beauty of the dominating devil in front of her, he starts tightening his grip around her.

Something pokes on her lower abdomen, and she instantly knew it was him, he was excited and attracted to her. Y/n feels hot with the closeness, so hot that she could start burning if this goes on but there was no chance she could go back to normal anymore, she happily lost her control today and was more than excited and looking forward to this event, this situation, and this feeling.

Taehyung starts to move his face closer to hers, with their noses touching, his eyes were affixed on her. His breaths were becoming heavier by second and he was panting like an animal. His hot breaths kept fanning her face and his throat was drying of dehydration.

Taehyung: You know what? You pushed me, now there's no option to go back. *Kisses her lips lightly*

Y/n: I never wanted to go back... *Kisses back*

The kiss starts light but in a few seconds the intensity increases a thousand folds.

Taehyung keeps biting her lips and she keeps reciprocating intensely, slowly he pushes her against the cold wall. His hands start roaming on her bare upper body.

Y/n feels tingles on her back as soon as her hot body comes in contact with the cold wall. But she continues with the kiss.

Taehyung softly places one of his palms around her neck and positions her face to match his level. While his other hand continues to explore every nook and cranny of her bare upper body.

After a few minutes, his pace slows down and so does Y/n's, but the one hand roaming on her upper body now starts sliding down her torso. Another hand which was on her neck also starts sliding down to get a hold of her soft breast.

Y/n feels electricity strike her body when he cups her breast and slowly starts kneading it. The other hand keeps on going lower over her bottom, exploring her thighs and finally landing between her clothed legs.

Feelings of pleasure starts overtaking her mind and she was enjoying it. To add on to the fog of pleasure clouding her senses, he starts rubbing his fingers lightly between her legs, giving her an alien feeling, a feeling which she never experienced but was too good to not enjoy.

Y/n moans in pleasure, and while she was still adjusting to the new feelings she was experiencing for the first time, Taehyung had some other plan in his mind, he wanted to overwhelm her with pleasure, he wanted to use his last chance to worship her body, to make her feel so loved that she would never forget these feelings.

So, without giving her a break, he tilts his head closer to the nape of her neck...

Taehyung: *Whispers* You see I am going to leave a mark on you, I am claiming you as mine... As my wife and my son's mother...

Y/n: *Confused and Surprised* What-

Without letting her complete the question, he starts sucking the skin of her shoulder, slowly increasing the pressure and making marks all over her collar bone, her shoulder and the nape of her neck while still massaging one of her breasts and rubbing the sensitive area between her legs.

With heightened pleasure taking over her mind and controlling her reaction, Y/n starts moaning loudly and, her panting increases and her breaths shorten even more, her eyes starts drooping down due to sexual pleasure...

Her shivering hands start roaming on Taehyung's clothed torso and she starts unbuttoning his shirt.

Taehyung leans back to help her with unbuttoning his shirt.

In just a few seconds, Taehyung's shirt was lying on the bathroom floor, while he kept on giving her hickeys and kept on overwhelming her with all sorts of alien feelings she never experienced.

As if this was not enough, he now moved his hand a little upwards, and pushing it down again inside her bottom. She was wet, she was definitely ready for the love that they were going to make tonight!

The moment his hand touches the most sensitive part of her body, she shivers as if she would be melting any moment now.

Y/n: *Panting heavily* Tae... What are you doing?

Taehyung: *Whispers in her ear* Making you feel heaven Y/n. And I know you are liking it. *Kisses her ear softly*

With this he starts rubbing his fingers between her folds and Y/n starts shivering with the feeling of pleasure, losing control completely. Her moaning grows and she could sense something building up inside her, she was feeling a knot which was growing with the feeling she was experiencing down there.

She wanted it to be released and somehow she knew it would eventually happen if he continues doing what he is doing to her.

Taehyung increases his pace and now starts sucking one of her breasts. Y/n shrieks with pleasure and her body starts shaking, helping him grind his fingers to the perfect spot where she felt the most of it.

But as soon as she starts losing it, Taehyung takes it one step ahead, he inserts his finger inside and starts moving it slowly at first.

Y/n is surprised but unable to speak, her mind and body were not ready to divert their attention from the feelings she was getting from his actions.

He increases his pace and Y/n's every moan slowly turns to shrieks... Shrieks of pleasure, so much pleasure that she was now melting into his arms.

Y/n: Tae... I... I can't... anymore...

Taehyung: Don't control yourself Y/n... Be free... Let yourself lose... Enjoy the feelings I am giving to you... *Kisses her lightly on the lips*

With his comforting words, Y/n lets out the loudest moan of pleasure she ever let out of her throat and reached the biggest orgasm she ever experienced in her life.

Immediately after that, Y/n loses all her energy once she reaches the pinnacle of the best sexual pleasure she ever encountered.

With this her legs wobble and she falls into his arms.

Y/n: Tae... I...

Taehyung: Don't worry Y/n. I am here to hold you. *Kisses her forehead*

Y/n: *Panting* Thankyou

With this, Taehyung helps Y/n wash up and take a bath. Y/n hides her hickeys with some make up and hair strands while Taehyung can't stop feeling like a king. His inner animal was satisfied after marking her as his.

In the next 30 minutes, after sorting their feelings and bringing their focus back to the preparations of returning to Korea, Y/n, Dohyun and Taehyung get ready to leave for the airport.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The 3 of them reach the airport on time.. Y/n looks serious and stressed but Taehyung and Dohyun keep holding her hands and comforting her.

Y/n sadly smiles inside, she knows that she will soon have to leave her "fake" family.

It's time for her to return but what to do about her "Genuine feelings of love and care" for her not so genuinely made family?

THE CURSE : Obsession Or Love ? ||KTH|| (Slow Updates)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara