CHAPTER 52

Author's POV

The whole morning went in preparations of the wedding.

Y/n and Taehyung were officially getting married today.

Y/n's mom and aunt were informed too late about everything. She was missing them badly but there was no way her mom and aunt could reach the wedding venue on time. So, finally they decide to attend the wedding on videocall.

Dohyun was the happiest person on that day. He was going to see his parents getting married. Everyone made up a story of remarrying Y/n and Taehyung for Dohyun's early birthday present.

Things were going by smoothly but Y/n was anxious.

On the other hand Taehyung was panicking badly. The curse running in his family was more than enough to make him shrivel in fear and anxiety.

Taking a few calming pills, he gets ready and goes on with the plan.

In the next two hours, the wedding would be taking place.

Everything was prepared now and Y/n and Taehyung were ready to walk up the stage.

The small garden with fairy lights and beautiful flower decoration was waiting for the bride's entrance while Taehyung was waiting there on the stage with his son and his brothers for the bride.

Soon, holding Jungkook's hand, Taehyung's ever enchanting Y/n, steps in on the aisle.

Holding a beautiful flower boquet, in a white dress contrasting with Taehyung's black tuxedo, Y/n looked like a fairy descending on the Earth.

Walking as gracefully as a princess, Y/n walks closer to Taehyung.

Mersmerized by his beautiful wife to-be, Taehyung gulps his saliva down his throat and with heart eyes, and an uncontrollable boxy smile which could melt the hearts of millions of women out there, he starts walking towards them.

In a few moments, they both meet midway of the aisle.

Jungkook takes her hand to give it in Taehyung's hand.

Y/n places her hand on his palm and finally curls her palm around his arm.

With this, they start walking towards the main stage where the pastor was waiting for them...

Soon they walk towards the stage and without waiting anymore, Dohyun starts with the ceremony opening

Dohyun : Today my parents are remarrying as a birthday gift for me. I am so excited that my Queen is getting married to her King. She would be getting a prince charming as her marriage gift. Congratulations my Queen. *Giggles cutely* *Winks*

Everyone laughs at Dohyun's cute speech....

A tray of rose sherbet was passed among everyone to take a sip as the pastor was preparing for the futher ceremony.