CHAPTER 4

Jungkook's POV

I am so tired today. Being the only heir with no one to help is really exhausting. My car wrecked and I didn't bring the driver with me. The people from service centre took it away. *Sigh*
Now I am all alone.
I can call a cab or call my secretary to send another car but I don't know why , today I just feel like walking alone peacefully. Though I have a lot of work to do , I am in dire need of rest.

I see a small park on my way.

Jungkook : *Talking to himself* That's it ! I should take a break for an hour here and then, I will call a cab and go back to work.

I enter the park and try searching for a proper place to rest. It's a very small park , there are very few people here. But why can't I find any bench to sit on ?

*Finally, sees a bench*

Jungkook : Finally found it ! *Moves towards the bench and sees Y/n sleeping peacefully*.
Oh !? Is she sleeping ? *Waves hand in front of her face to check if she is sleeping or not.*

As I reach close to the bench , I see this woman sleeping on it in sitting position while resting her head on the backrest of the bench. I wave my hand in front of her face to check if she's actually asleep. She didn't react at all.
When I look at her , I don't know why but I start feeling something weird as if I am slowly forgetting everything. Her features are mesmerising. Her cute nose , rosy lips , her cheeks , her long lashes.
Why am I getting lost in her features ? *Confused*

But , I can't deny , I like this feeling that I get while looking at her face. It is giving me peace for some reason. *Smiles*

She looks pale and exhausted but still has that peacefulness and calmness in her expression.
But.... She looks abnormally pale , Is she okay ?! *Worried*
I raise my hand and place it on her forehead to check if she was running a fever or something. But her temperature seems okay.
I decide to sit beside her. I sit on her left side and turn my head in her direction.

Jungkook : Cute. *Bunny smile* *Eyes glistening*

I don't know how long it has been and I am just staring at her sleeping face. Her calmness is infectious. *Bunny smile*.
As I was thinking about her and getting lost in her features again and again, I see a grasshopper fly over and sit on her shoulder.

Jungkook : *Worried* *Whispering-yelling* Oh no ! Hey grasshopper ! Shoo ! *Raised hand trying to shoo it away* Don't wake her up. Shoo !

I tried to shoo it away from a distance , but it's still stuck in her shirt so I unconsciously shift and turn towards her , bend forward and raise my arm as slowly as possible so as to not disturb her sleep. I stretch my arm towards her right shoulder trying to shoo it away.
I am too close to her. This closeness tingles my heart, I feel my heart skipping a beat. And she smells like vanilla. *Smiles unconsciously*
I can feel her breaths fanning my face.... And slowly.... Why do I start feeling a bit.... H-Hot ?! My cheeks heat up.
Oh no !
This makes me nervous , what am I thinking !? This is not the time to feel horny for a stranger JK !! *Deep breathes* I scold myself internally and try to maintain as much calm and silence as possible but all of a sudden, she moved ! I see her turn her head in my direction and stare at me in confusion and daze with her sleepy eyes. I don't know why but I froze when I saw her eyes. I started getting lost in them, they look so beautiful and magnetizing.
I didn't even realise that but because she turned her head towards me , my face is now literally over her face. We are so close that , my lips are almost touching hers.
She was staring at me, my eyes....my nose.... my lips..... Is she a pervert ?!
Well at this moment I feel like pervert !! Shit !! I might really seem like a pervert to her with the position I am in ! I should move away from her quickly !
Just when I think of pulling myself away from her , she flickered her eyes as if realising something and *SLAP*. She slapped me hard !