Hi!

My dear readers,

It's been so long that I haven't updated the book. I know a lot of you are waiting for the next chapters. And I am really sorry to make you all wait. I have been extremely busy since last few months. I don't know until when things will go on the way they are right now. I know I have been testing your patience by leaving you all on cliffhangers. And I apologize for the same. I am trying to push through the situation at hand. I believe it will be a long battle but I would like to inform you all that I won't leave the story in the middle. I am trying to manage my time so that I can give some time to the book. Recently, I have been too busy to even respond to the comments. And I am really sorry for that as well. I hope you can wait a bit more and cheer for me in silence.

Love you all (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

Thankyou !

Edit : For the time being, if any of you wants to talk to me about anything or keep in touch, I have shared my instagram ID in my bio. You can follow me and message me anytime. I usually try to find some time to atleast go online once in a day. Plus I am always there to listen to your problems and support you in hard times. Fighting everyone!

Love you all ❤️