CHAPTER 56

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung : Okay, so... we will plant a micro GPS tracker under your skin. And a micro audio recorder in your teeth.

Y/n : What!?

Taehyung : We need his confession. I know you are very strong and patient, you are the only one who can do this. You are our last hope. I can't force you... It's up to you if you want to do this. But I really want to know your opinion about this...

Y/n : With so much going on, All I want to know is if something happens.... To me.... Will you keep my mom and aunt safe?

Taehyung : I promise...

Y/n : And what about Dohyun? We can't leave him alone.... He needs atleast one of us to stay by his side all the time... That woman won't miss any chance to hurt our baby. You and your brothers will be busy with catching Marco. How will you keep an eye on that woman? And how will you make sure that Dohyun is safe all the time?

Taehyung : I can't believe Y/n with so much going on... You are not even worried about your safety, you are really something. *Smiles proudly* How are you are still worried about your mom and Dohyun? I never knew love can be so pure.

Y/n : This doesn't answer my question Mr. Kim... What are you going to do about Dohyun? You won't ever leave him alone right?

Taehyung : Y/n trust me, As much as you love Dohyun, I am his father as well... My love for him might not be bigger than you but it's not lesser than yours as well. I am going to keep him safe. First you tell me, do you feel confident with this plan? You understand how risky it is all going to be right?

Y/n : I understand very clearly. But... Do you... Trust me? I want to know if you believe in me... Maybe that will help me decide.

Taehyung : I trust you more than myself Y/n. I never used to depend on people for anything because I have always had trust issues. This is the first time I am letting all my mental constraints go away and trusting someone else with such a big thing. I believe you... I know you are strong, patient and most importantly practical. You become bulletproof when it comes to your loved ones. *Smiles*

Y/n : But promise me... You won't keep that woman by your side at any costs for Dohyun's safety.

Taehyung : I promise... *Looks into her eyes*

Y/n : *Smiles at Taehyung* Thankyou... So I guess we need to put an end to this never ending loop once and for all. I am ready... Tae.

Taehyung starts grinning from ear to ear after hearing his pet name from Y/n's mouth. He temporarily forgot the emotional and mental turmoil he has been going through since the moment him and his hyungs decided on this plan. He knows it's too risky... He can't lose Y/n and he can't lose Dohyun as well.

Y/n doesn't know how much of mental struggle did Taehyung had to go through when he found that this is the one and only plan which is foolproof and workable with the already ongoing situation at the hand.

Internally, he wanted to hug Y/n tightly, cry his heart out and never let her go but he knew if he melted at this point, he would be the first one to destruct the whole plan with his own hands.

~Flashback ends~

Y/n : You kept that woman by your side Mr. Kim. You promised me you won't keep her by your side at any cost!

Taehyung : Y/n... We locked her up... If you don't trust me, go and ask hyungs or JK. Only when Yoongi hyung wanted to place cameras and audio recorder in her room did we open the lock, that is when she tried to inject that poison into Dohyun's body.