CHAPTER 41

Taehyung's POV

After talking to Y/n, I go to the meeting room where all my brothers were already discussing something serious.

As I enter the room, I find all of them staring at me with worried eyes.

Taehyung : Where's Dohyun ?!

Jimin : I sent him to your father's house. I don't want to keep him here anymore atleast for now. He will be back in an hour after breakfast.

Taehyung : But then Y/n will be alone here.....

Jungkook : Don't worry hyung, I called her mom and aunt. They must already be here by the time you reached this room. I called them to have breakfast with her so she won't be alone.

Satisfied, I nod in a yes and move towards the couch.

As I sit down on the couch, they all keep staring at me with worried eyes...

Taehyung : *Confused* What !?

All of them (Except Taehyung) : Spill. Everything. Now!

I knew it..... I knew their reaction would be like this. Gosh what did I do to deserve such supportive brothers ?!

Calming myself down, thinking of all the incidents, I finally decide to speak..... Yup I am scared. I am worried beyond limits and I dont think I can handle things alone anymore.

Taehyung : *Deep breathes* So, you all know that I never let workers and staff stay here at home at nights. So, there were only Y/n, me and Dohyun at home. When I entered the living room, I saw someone sitting on the couch, at first I thought it was just a phantasm as I was already tired and sleepy and stressed out. But as I moved ahead, I could see it clearly.... there really was someone sitting there on the couch. I immediately turned on my phone's flashlight to confirm if it really was someone sitting there. And with what I saw next, my soul left my body..... I.... *Gulps in nervousness* I saw Hyun-mi. She really was sitting there staring at me.... with tears trickling down her face. *Shivers* *Grows pale* I was scared beyond limits, I went numb and my phone fell out of my grip. I started running to my room. Thankfully Y/n helped me calm down a little bit *Blushes thinking of the kiss* Just when I was convinced that it was just my hallucination and nothing more, I saw a shadow outside of the window..... That person was wearing that exact same crown.... the one that I gifted to Hyun-mi. I was confused and scared as hell, I ran out and called Jimin immediately. After looking around, I went towards the backyard, and she appeared again. She started accusing me of killing her. She said I killed her and now I am moving on from her *Shivers*. At that time I lost it. I went into a panic state and then I don't remember anything. After you all came, I finally relaxed a bit. Back when I talked to Y/n a few minutes ago, she said she went to the bathroom to wash her face and fell unconscious. She said that she heard some weird sounds which woke her up from sleep.

Seokjin : What kind of sounds !?

Taehyung : Metal clinking. Like some old metallic rusted chain is clinking. Something like that. Like the ones shown in horror movies.

Hoseok : Metal chain !? That is weird.

Taehyung : I know right !

Namjoon : Did you find anything else weird or suspicious !?

Taehyung : Umm.... Let me think hyung..... Oh right ! She was wearing something different when I first saw her in the living room. And later, she was wearing completely different clothes. Those clothes were the same as that day..... with the crown on her head.

Yoongi : I don't think she's a ghost then. Would a ghost be changing clothes for you !? I don't think that's plausible.

Taehyung : But she was pale hyung..... she was extremely pale. She was pale to the point where she really looked lifeless.