CHAPTER 16

Time Skip....

Y/n's POV

Jungkook drops me at the company as it is on the way to his own company.

Honestly , Jungkook is too kind. How did he end up becoming a friend of that devil ?

Well whatever ! Last night I couldn't sleep properly thinking of what will be going on in that devil's mind. He won't let me live in peace from today.

I have been trying to mentally prepare myself for what is going to come but strangely , I feel a bit of disappointment and hurt everytime I think of him being his ruthless self with me.

I enter the buliding and reach the top floor. As I open my room , I am shocked to see the devil sitting on the couch wi-with a kn-knife !? *Shocked* *Freezes like a statue unknowingly*

Taehyung : *Moves his gaze in her direction* Goodmorning Ms. Y/n. Finally you are back. *Smirk* *Continues playing with the knife in his hand*

Seeing the knife in his hand..... I don't have a good feeling about it.

His gaze always locks me in place. I don't know why but his aura makes me freeze every single time !

I see him stand up and start moving towards me.

I feel beads of sweat form over my forehead. My heart is pounding in nervousness. He won't kill me right ? *Worried*

He comes closer to me and stands in front of me with that knife in his hand. My chest is heaving as I struggle to control the overwhelming feeling of nervousness. I feel breathless for some reason. This proximity between us , the tension..... it's all too heavy to bear.... it's suffocating !

He raised the knife and my eyes followed his hand's movement. Slowly but very softly he placed it on my cheek. I shudder at the cold touch of the blade. My eyes widen and my legs become wobbly as if made of jello.

What the hell is going on in his mind ?! His eyes.... it looks like he has already killed me inside his mind thousands of times ! His aura is murderous. *Shivers*

I am scared. I knew that he is short tempered but this is the first time I am seeing such intense emotions in his eyes. He isn't even trying to hide his anger and disappointment.... as if accusing me of some crime.

Taehyung : So in just 5 days you've become so bold that you won't even greet your boss !? Are you really Y/n, my slave !? *Checking her out from head to toe while continuing to keep the knife on her cheek*

Y/n : *Realises about how she has been standing like a statue ever since she entered the room* Uh... S-sir. *Bows* G-goodmorning..... Sir..... *Tries to avoid the knife and steps back to increase the gap between them*

Taehyung : *Steps forward to close the distance again and puts the knife on her neck* *Yells in anger* WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO AVOID !?

Y/n : *Flinches* *Eyes widen* *Scared* I.... I am sorry..... *Anxious*

Is he going to k-kill me !? Should I just push him and run !? *Gulps in nervousness*

I don't want to die b-but the k-knife....

Taehyung : Yes you should be sorry. For using my brother and lying to me on my face. Do I look like an idiot to you Y/n !? *Frowning in frustration*

Look like !? Ofcourse not ! You are actually an idiot !!
But can I really say that !? *Sighs internally* No. Because I see a psycho taking over my boss' mind right now. I just hope he doesn't kill me. I don't want to die ! *Worried*