CHAPTER 51

Taehyung's POV

Y/n : M-Mr. Kim...

Taehyung : Y/n... you look so pale. Are you okay? *Walks towards her*

I see her suddenly standing up and running towards the bathroom leaving me bemused.

Y/n : W-wait... I need to use the washroom.

What the hell did just happen?

Did she try to avoid me just now?

Why did she look so pale? I hope she didn't fall ill or anything.

After a few minutes I see her coming back sighing in relief.

Taehyung : Y/n... Are you okay?

Y/n : Y-yes, I am okay... Mr. Kim.

Taehyung : You sure?

Y/n : Hmm... *Nods*

Taehyung : So, what do you think of today's offer?

Y/n : I-I think we should go for it!

Taehyung : Jimin called. All of the hyungs are coming here tomorrow with kookie.

Y/n : Really ?!

Taehyung : You know the consequences of the whole thing right ?

Y/n : Mr. Kim, You were a mafia right ?

Taehyung : What ?!

Why would she think I am a mafia ?! *Confused*

Y/n : I remember you once said that you killed a lot of gang members of the largest Asian mafia.

Taehyung : Oh so you are talking about that... I did plan that whole operation but because there were some reasons and not because I am some mafia boss or something *Laughs*

Y/n : Okay I get it. So shall we sleep?

Taehyung : Hmm... sure.

Soon in a few minutes, both of us were lying down on the bed in awkward silence.

But my curiosity takes over my mind and I blurt out my ever ringing question since the moment I saw her hiding her father's letter.

Taehyung : Y/n-ah...

Y/n : Hmm? *Turns her head to look at him*

Taehyung : Why don't you trust me but your father who is suddenly appearing in your life out of nowhere?

Y/n : *Breath hitches* Mr. Kim.... D-did you...?

Taehyung : I saw her giving that letter to you. I heard what that babysitter said. Why Y/n...?

Y/n : He said that because of you, he couldn't return to us... *Eyes watering*

Taehyung : I saw your father that day. When he came to meet you and Dohyun in the shopping centre.

Y/n : Wh-what ??!! *Rises up from the bed with a jerk*

Taehyung : Even after telling you everything, you are trusting him but not me?

Y/n : Mr. Kim... were you stalking us?!

Taehyung : No... It was a coincidence...

Y/n : Are you sure it's all a coincidence and nothing more? *Doubting*

Taehyung : Yes Y/n-ah...

Y/n : *Takes a deep breath* Okay... I am trusting you for one last time. I am really accepting your offer for Dohyun's sake. You promised to help my mom with the surgery.