CHAPTER 55

Author's POV

Jimin : Hello Brother!

Marco : Jimin!?

Jimin : It's time for you to pay for your sins Marco...

Marco : You called the police? Nice try brother. This time you really won.

Jimin : Surrender yourself. The police will be here any time soon.

Marco : Surrender? I would kill myself before surrendering. But... How could you do this to your own brother Jimin? Have you ever thought of me as your brother?

Jimin : I won't acknowledge a criminal as my brother.

Marco : And what you did to my men. Was it not a crime? You are a criminal as well. You tortured my men just to get information.

Jimin : *Laughs* You believed her!? Poor woman. I never thought you would be so impulsive that you would even kill your people.

Marco : What do you mean!? Did she... She lied to me!?

Jimin : She asked us to save her life. We made a plan. Took the information from her and let her go back to you. She thought lying would solve the situation for her. She thought you would think of her as a poor girl and save her. You killed your own people Marco.

Marco : She is still a traitor. Giving out information just like that.

Jimin : I see... The police is almost here. Do you have any last wish?

Marco : Yes! I am going to kill you. I won't let you live in peace!

Jimin : Thank God. Our father is not here to see this all.

Jimin's words anger Marco even more. Marco raises his pistol pointing at Jimin.

But before he could actually shoot him, a bullet hits his arm which makes the pistol fall off his grip.

His men try to locate the source when they hear police sirens.

Police man : Marco and his men... You all are under arrest. Put your weapons down.

The head of the police comes to meet Jimin, shakes his hand and asks him to leave. While other police officers keep pointing their guns at Marco and his men.

As soon as Jimin leaves, the police arrests them.

Marco has been one of the most wanted criminals in the world. His arrest was a big achievement for the police and for BTS members.

~Time Skip~

~2 days later~

Dohyun : Mommy did you pack my bunny slippers and my banana milk?

Y/n : Baby... I found your bunny slippers but your banana milk is missing.

Dohyun : Uncle Jungkook already drank 3 bottles of my banana milk. *Eyes tearing* I know he drank another one.

Y/n : *Kneels down and hugs him* Next time we will hide the bottles before anyone could see it okay? Now don't be sad my prince *Kisses his forehead*

Dohyun : Mommy you got kidnapped on the day of the wedding ceremony. Can we have another ceremony please?

Y/n : Umm... Dohyun... My baby... It was a part of the plan. To capture the wrongdoers. And your grandpa...passed away just a couple of days ago... *Tries to control her tears*

Dohyun : I know that mommy. Daddy already told me about it. I am sorry mommy I shouldn't have said that to you... I just really want to see you getting married to daddy. *Puppy eyes*