CHAPTER 43

Taehyung's POV

Dohyun : *Sleepily* Mommy, Daddy are you guys trying to make a baby sister for me ? *Teethy smile*

Both of us are stunned at his words. We look at each other in embarrassment and plead silently with our eyes asking for help from each other.

Dohyun : Is my little sister on the way to mommy's tummy ?? *Looking at both of them in excitement*

Taehyung : *Eyes widen in shock* *Coughs* N-no Dohyun. I.... we......

Y/n : D-Dohyun.... It's not what you think.... y-your daddy was trying to.... to heal me. *Laughs awkwardly in embarrassment*

Taehyung : Yeah !! Right !!*Nods* I was trying to heal mommy. *Laughs awkwardly*

Dohyun : *Sly smile* You want to heal her faster so that god can quickly send my little sister in mommy's tummy ??!! *Excited* *Blinks his eyes multiple times in anticipation, expecting a "Yes" as answer*

We both start coughing even more in embarrassment.

This little kid.... what do I even do with him !? *Sighs internally*

Y/n : *Stops coughing somehow* No my baby.... We.... I.... I had a pain in my waist.... So.... So I asked your father to help me with it.... *Smiles trying to hide her embarrassment*

Taehyung : *Nods vigorously* Yes Yes !! Right. It's because she is having a slight pain in her waist.

Dohyun : *Sad* *Puppy eyes* Then until when I will have to wait for my little sister ? *Eyes tearing up*

We both get worried the moment we see tears forming in his eyes. Before I could speak anymore, Y/n comes forward and slowly shifts him in her lap.... his face now facing me while Y/n is sitting slightly turned to my side. I can see both of their faces clearly from here now.

Taehyung : *Worried* Y/n are you sure you can bear his weight ? Your tail bone...

Y/n : *Nods* It's okay. I will inform when I am unable to bear it anymore.

Dohyun : Mommy it's okay.... I can sit in daddy's lap.

Dohyun's eyes are still glossy and I can see the sad expressions still playing on his face.

Y/n : Just for a few minutes my baby. I can bear it for a few minutes. *Smiles at Dohyun*

Dohyun : *Hugs her while sitting on her lap* Okay mommy. I love you.

I am shocked at his words. He said "I love you" to her !? I don't know if I should be envious of her or just be happy for my son. But I want his "I love you" as well. *Sad*

Y/n : *Pats his back lightly* I love you too my baby. *Kisses his head multiple times* *Smiles*

Okay I understand I could be envious of Y/n. But now I am envious of Dohyun as well !!?? Of my own son !!?? But why !!?? The moment I saw her pecking my prince's head, I wanted to be in his place, getting kisses from her !! Am I losing my mind !!?? Maybe the lack of a mother have left both me and my son scarred for life. I am even wanting Y/n to give me pecks like she is doing to Dohyun !! *Shakes his head to stop thinking about it* Gosh !! Taehyung get a hold on yourself !! *Deep breathes*

Dohyun : Mommy, I want a little sister. I want to play with her. Please can you guys give me a baby sister ? *Puppy eyes*

Y/n : Baby it's God's will. We can't control these things. God will send her to us
when the time is right okay ?