CHAPTER 34

~Time Skip~

I open my eyes slowly after god knows how many hours of sleep and move lazily in bed but the moment I move my arm, I realise I am not alone in my bed. I am holding someone. Unconsciously thinking of Dohyun, I tighten my arm around that sleeping figure but a few moments later, I realise that this person is bigger than Dohyun. This person can't be Dohyun. I move my arm in a gesture to find out what I am holding in my arm. I could feel the abs over the chest and the skin is not soft like Dohyun's.

Wait !! Abs !!?? With this, few more moments later, my eyes shot open in confusion and surprise.

With my vision clearing, I see that it's not Dohyun but........... but it's Dohyun's father sleeping in my bed !!!!!

I scream and push him away. He rolls and falls off the bed in surprise, shock and confusion.

I see him landing on the floor with a thud, yelping in pain.

With this I realise that it's not my bedroom, but it's Taehyung's bedroom. I am sleeping in his bed and not him in mine.

He stands up slowly rubbing his now paining back and moaning in pain.

What the hell Y/n !! You are dumb or what !? Just get used to this before he kicks you out of this job. It's the sixth time I have pushed and kicked him out of his bed in just a couple of weeks.

Dohyun forces us to sleep together in Taehyung's bedroom but this father and son duo are only comfortable with corners so I have to sleep in between them. Thankfully, I have been on bed rest up until now so Dohyun being his obedient self, wakes up by himself, gets ready for the breakfast and goes downstairs before we even wake up........ so, thankfully he hasn't seen me pushing and kicking his father out of his bed every alternate morning.

It's been two weeks since I got discharged from the hospital. That day when I signed the contract, these 7 brothers couldn't keep me there anymore so they brought me to the Kim mansion. This is the actual house of Kim Taehyung...... no wonder that day that house....... Taehyung's secondary house....... looked cold as ice because no one was actually living there.

I have been living a completely different life ever since I woke up after the accident. It's not difficult but not easy as well. I am still not used to the fact that I have to act like Taehyung's wife and Dohyun's mother. And I am still not used to this home...... this rich lifestyle and this boredom of staying in bed.

Apart from Taehyung, literally every single brother of his comes to visit me atleast once a day. My mom visits me once every two days with aunt. Thanks to everyone who visits me and helps me atleast temporarily distract myself from the boredom of staying in bed. Other than that thankfully Dohyun keeps me company most of the time. I spend my time teaching him something or playing with him. In just two weeks, I have seen so much of this kid's intelligence that I have started doubting my own fully grown up brain. He's a prodigy and for some reason I feel so proud of him...... he is not my real child but maybe this job of acting like his fake mother has conditioned my brain to subconsciously think of him as my own son. I can't stop feeling proud of him....... of my son. *Smiles*

As for Taehyung, I am still processing the fact that this is the same person who made my life hell just a few days ago. It's so difficult to believe that he is suddenly the most caring person on this planet. I know he is doing it for Dohyun and because he is grateful as I agreed to help his child. But sometimes things get so real that it really feels like he is genuinely caring about me.

That day during the contract signing...... he was so calm and patient with me that I had to literally pinch myself to check if whether I was dreaming or what.