CHAPTER 14

Time Skip

Y/n's POV

Tomorrow I will have to finally go back to work. Though I will stay here at Jungkook's place until the promised 2 week span ends.

Thanks to Jungkook , I feel rejuvenated. With this experience , I discerned that taking a break once in a while is a good thing . I can say , I got a good friend after a long long time. All other friends I have ever had were all so selfish with me that now I am not even in contact with them anymore and if I ever cross paths with any of them , I might completely ignore their presence and treat them as strangers.

Today Jungkook and I would be going to shopping to buy my clothes.

My devil CEO doesn't want his secretary to look like a beggar *Mocking laugh*.

I sit with Jungkook in his car and we start our journey to the shopping center. We soon reach there and start trying different shops to find my perfect fit.

Jungkook has a a good eye for clothes. And he knows what that devil likes. So, he is helping me out to choose the dresses that suit Mr. Kim's AKA the "Devil's" taste.

Jungkook was hungry so he helped me choose the clothes and while I took those dresses to the trial room , he went to the food court to quickly get something to eat.

After trying out the clothes , I start walking out of the trial room . But with so many clothes in my hand I don't know where and how I put my foot on the ground that I suddenly lose balance and slip !

Just a moment later , the clothes in my hands were all in the air . With a loud scream in fear , I close my eyes and mentally prepare myself to feel the harsh hit on my head and my back that is coming in a few seconds as I am going to fall straight on the ground.

But to my surprise , it never came !
I didn't feel the ground at all !

I slowly open my eyes in confusion to see...... T-the devil ??!! *Shocked*

Did I die !? Is my soul being carried away by the devil to hell !!?? Oh no !!

Flustered , I shut my eyes again. I can't accept this !! How can I die !? I don't want to die ! D-did my thoughts about him summon him !? Why is it that if I am going to hell , he has to make it worse with his presence ? *Worried*

With this , again I open my eyes slowly in hopes of seeing a different scene. But.... I don't know if I should laugh or cry.... I see the same devil again.... this time glaring at me.

Did I really die or not !? Or am I dreaming !? It better be a dream please !

I raise my hand to pinch my cheek harshly.

Y/n : Aahhhh !! It hurts !! *Teary eyes*

D-does t-that mean this is not a dream !? That means he somehow caught me while falling !! T-that means I am in his arms right now !? Shit !!

Immediately after the realisation , I pull myself up and get away from him hastily.

Taehyung : Don't you think you were enjoying too much in my arms right now !? *Mocking*

Y/n : *Shocked and angered* W-what !? Umm.... I mean... I am sorry... sir. *Bows*

Taehyung : Weren't you sick ? Can sick people go to shopping like you !?

Y/n : S-sir.... I was shopping for the work clothes. I... I remembered that you asked me to change my clothing style. *Worried*

Why why !? Why does it have to be him ? He is misunderstanding me again ! I am apprehensive ! He won't let it slide for sure. *Sighs internally*