CHAPTER 15

Taehyung's POV

Finally , I warned her and when Jungkook was done with his talk with the manager of the place, I took my card from her hand.

But why does it feel a bit... wet ? *Confused*

When I look at my hands and the card.... I see.... B-blood !? There's blood smeared all over it. *Eyes widen*
But it's not mine.... does that mean.... i-it's her's !?

Immediately after the realisation I slowly move my gaze to Y/n's hand....... H-her palm.... it's wounded....It is bleeding. Her eyes are glistening with tears. She's trying to hide the wounds with a kerchief.
And... what is this ? *Surprised* Why is her wrist.... bruised !? Is it because I dragged her here by holding her wrist way too harshly ?

I don't want to feel bad for her but somewhere in my heart..... Unwantedly I feel a pang.

It must hurt a lot...... Plus her skin is too soft....... *Unknowingly frowns in pity looking at her pain-ridden face*. I should have been careful.

Wait ! Taehyung you don't have to pity her ! What are you even thinking !?

I promptly shake off the feeling from my mind. For whatever she is doing , she deserves much worse than this. You reap what you sow.

I should not feel bad for her. She deserves to rot with regret and guilt for the rest of her life. Especially when she is trying to use my brothers' kindness.

With this we part ways and I come back to work.

The way she was trying to hide things from me , I don't want to accept it but it was kind of disappointing.

Every time I try to think of her in a positive light , she disappoints me even more than earlier.

I already saw her and Jungkook entering the shopping center together , shopping together and then her going into the trial room while Jungkook went to the food court...... I saw every single thing !

But the way she was so keen on hiding the fact that she was with Jungkook, it confirms my doubt about her.... she's trying to use my brothers for her personal agenda.

Or else why would anyone hide something without any reason ?

Just a few days ago Jungkook said that he wants to know her personally and that at that moment they didn't have any special relationship. But in such a short time , they are now shopping together !

I am now even more concerned as she is trying her best to get closer to my brothers. Will she ever stop pushing my limits !? *Face getting redder due to anger*

The more I ignore her darker side , the more she thinks I am a pushover. The hatred building inside me is the product of her own actions.

But poor Y/n , she doesn't know that when I am in power, no one dares to even think of stepping on me.

She should sleep well today because she won't ever be at peace from tomorrow. *Evil smirk*

But , I don't know how I am going to control my mind. *Sigh*
Whenever she's in my close proximity , I start having wild thoughts about her and before I could even think of diverting my mind...... my body starts reacting on its own. Her eyes , her scent , literally everything about her starts driving me crazy. My mind becomes hazy. My thoughts , my actions nothing remains under my control anymore. *Sigh*

Well, let's wait and watch.
I feel..... as time passes, these feelings would subside on their own.
*Nods in agreement with himself*

Y/n's POV