CHAPTER 11

Jungkook's POV

I bring her to my mansion. Her tiny body , her rosy lips , her cute nose , everything I look at , I can't help but grin from ear to ear. She's beautiful. I feel my heart tender with love.
These feelings.... I can't describe how elated I am.
I lift her bridal style and bring her to my room, put her on the bed , position her comfortably and cover her with a duvet.

Just when I was trying to sit beside her , I see a small diary and a wallet on the ground. It must be hers. It must have fallen out from her pocket.

I pick up her things and place them on the desk at the side of the bed. I should call her family and inform about her but where's her phone ?
I try to find it around her and in the car as well but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe it wasn't in her pocket all along. She must have left it in her work room itself.

Should I try checking the wallet and diary ? Maybe her parent's contact info is written in there.

With this I first pick her wallet and open it. I was looking in it when I found a picture of her with two women. One of the women looked very similar to Y/n. Maybe she's her mother. Now I get from where she got her beautiful features. *Smiles*

I keep the wallet aside and open her little diary. As I was turning the pages. I found a wishlist. The first wish was "A two week vacation in Hawaii for mom and aunt."
*Smiles*

She's such a lovely daughter. I know it's wrong but I don't know what got into me and I took a picture of her wishlist from my phone.
With this I turned the pages. There was some random stuff written in it which was literally beyond my comprehension. As I reached the last page , I saw some phone numbers and an address written on it.
Finally I found it. I saved all of the numbers and the address as well.

The first one was her mom's number. I called her. She didn't pick up.

I was thinking about calling her again but then , a random idea popped into my mind.....

I called my secretary to book a two week packaged tour to Hawaii for two people. And send it in a gift box as a lottery prize to Y/n's address.

I sat beside Y/n and kept staring at her beautiful features. I can't describe how thankful I am to her.

She doesn't know it but she gave me something that was really really needed. I thought I would lose my mind slowly but because of her I can finally see hope of a positive result.

I can't believe I can finally feel those emotions of love again.....
Yes , it might seem something not too huge but for me it is.... it is because of my past..... But now , finally I can have a family. *Smiles*

So the story goes like this....

When I was young , I had a friend named "Han Da-eun". I know it is way too young but love doesn't see age so ; Da-eun was my childhood sweetheart. She was my family friend so we knew each other since our childhood. I grew really strong feelings for her with time.

I always wanted to make a family since my childhood . It was my biggest , deepest and strongest desire. My only dream in this lifetime.

Actually , I never experienced what it feels to be in a family..... I mean like an actual family.

I am a single child and my parents were way too busy to be with me and to give a proper family environment to me. I used to cry alone at nights missing my parents because most of the time they were not at home and I was always left under the care of maids, butlers and care takers.
Mom and Dad worked really hard to maintain our family business and its priority was always above mine in their lives. I don't blame them for it but I also can't deny the fact that it did hurt me a lot.