CHAPTER 40

Taehyung's POV

Shocked, I immediately get out of the bed when I hear Jungkook's words.

I am scared. I am terrified. What the hell is going on ?! Why all of a sudden things have become so chaotic ??!!

Where is she ??!! I hope she is safe.

Taehyung : L-let me check.

Jungkook : But I already-

Before he could complete his sentence, I run out of the room.

With nervousness rising in my heart, I reach the next room and turn its doorknob hoping to find her somehow. I try to call her name but there's no response. My heart starts pounding like there's no tomorrow.

I can't lose her. No !

I turn my heels and head towards the bathroom. Maybe she went in.....

I slowly open the door and enter the bathroom hoping to find her.

What I see next leaves me shook.....

Taehyung : Y/N !!!!!!

I run towards her. What happened to her !!?? Oh God !!

I see her lying on the cold bathroom floor, the water from the tap running continuously..... drenching her unconscious body.

I first close the tap and then kneel down. Holding her pale face in my arms, patting her cheeks lightly.

She isn't moving....... She isn't responding !!! She is pale !!

I call her name continuously but her eyes are closed and she isn't responding at all. I check her breaths, thank God ! She is breathing !

I put my arms under her neck and waist and with all my might, I stand up, carrying her in my arms.

Taehyung : Y/n !! Y/n !!!! Wake up !!!! Please !!!!

I keep yelling her name like a madman without thinking of anything.

As I run out of the bathroom, I see Jimin and Jungkook running inside the room, maybe they heard my yells.

They come closer to see Y/n in that state...... her wet clothes were now making her undergarments visible. I pull her closer so as to cover her up and ask Jimin to grab a towel for me and he brings it immediately. I cover her body with the towel and place her on the bed.

Jungkook : *Comes closer to her bed* *Worried* Y/n !!

He looks at me questioningly..... Worry rising in his eyes.

Jungkook : *Worried* What happened to her hyung !!??

I see tears forming in his eyes. He is trying so hard to stay strong and hide his feelings for Y/n but unfortunately he can't.

Taehyung : I don't know. She was lying on the bathroom floor, the water was running through the tap. And she was soaking in the puddle of water.

I feel my heart clench remembering her state a few minutes ago.

Jimin : Taehyung should I ask someone to come and change her clothes? I will call the doctor as well.

Taehyung : The nurse is on leave. And it will take time for anyone to come here so early in the morning. I will change her clothes. You guys go out.

Both of them look surprised at my words.

Jungkook : But hyung......

Before Jungkook could speak anymore, Jimin puts a hand on his shoulder asking him to stop. We turn our heads to look at him in confusion.