CHAPTER 35

Taehyung's POV

It's been two weeks since Y/n has been staying with us. I have been trying my best to help her with everything and make her feel comfortable and safe. My child is happy as well. Y/n has been too weak to stay up all day so she keeps napping in between and whenever she is taking a nap, I see Dohyun staring at her lovingly, smiling as if he found a lost treasure.

I am now going to work. Tomorrow or maybe a few more days later, we will find a school closer to our home and get Dohyun's admission in there.

Today I have some work in the Jeon corporation head office so I will be heading there and meeting Jungkook. Though he has been coming to meet Y/n frequently but I haven't seen him as shining as he used to look a few days ago and I very well know why.

I reach The Jeon Corporation soon and head over directly to the president office. Soon I reach Jungkook's office and knock on the door. A few moments later I see the door open and a very familiar figure coming out of the room.

It's Uncle Jeon. Jungkook's father. The moment I see him, I bow and he gives a nod.

Taehyung : How are you uncle? It's been a long time since we met.

Jungkook's father : Yes. We haven't met since a long time. I am fine, what about you ? How is your father? It's been long since we've met and had a good chat.

Taehyung : I am fine uncle. Father is fine as well. He asks about you a lot whenever he meets Jungkook.

Jungkook's father : Oh..... Okay. Ask him to meet me soon. I will make some plan of meeting him after I am done here with my work.

Taehyung : Okay. I will convey your message to him. *Bows*

With this he nods and walks away.

I open the half opened door to reveal Jungkook's figure sitting over the sofa trying to clean up the mess. Seems like uncle was enraged for some reason. His room looks like an earthquake hit it few moments ago. It's messed up badly. I can even see the crockery and vases broken into multiple pieces. Things are all over the floor.

I knock once again and enter his room. After closing the door, I reach closer to Jungkook and he looks up. I am shocked to see his cheek is swollen and red like on fire. And there's blood coming out of the angle of his mouth.

Jungkook : Hyung.......

Taehyung : *Runs towards him* Jungkook...... *Holds his shoulders between his arms* What happened to you !!?? *Worried*

Jungkook : *Smiles sadly* You know how my father is. He can't control himself when he's angry.

Taehyung : Yes I know uncle is short tempered. But what made him hit you like this !?

Jungkook : He found out about my and Y/n's fake relationship.

Taehyung : Did your mother tell him !?

Jungkook : Hmm. *Nods in a yes* It's my fault for hiding things from him.

Taehyung : You weren't wrong. Don't keep blaming yourself for wrong reasons.

Jungkook : Anyways. Let's just leave it here hyung. We should start with the work.

Taehyung : Work isn't more important than your health. First let's get some first aid for you.

With this jungkook asks his secretary to bring the first aid box and gets his wounds treated.

After a few minutes, the secretary leaves his room. I sit on the other end of the couch and stare at him blankly. I feel it's all because of me. I don't know what to do now. How to make it up to him.