CHAPTER 28

Taehyung's pov

Dohyun sat down on the chair and called Y/n but not as "Y/n aunt"......

Instead, he said something that left all of us shocked......

Dohyun : *Cutely* Mommy...... *Smiles*

My eyes widened at his words with confusion and shock. Everyone in the room including the doctor looked surprised.

Before we could tell him anything, he starts talking to Y/n who was lying unconscious on the bed, calling her "Mommy".

Dohyun : Mommy why are you sleeping ? Wake up please. *Pouting*

Looking at his condition, I am scared. My eyes are full of tears, I feel sad. My son.... my prince..... What the hell has happened to him ?!

Dohyun : *Looks at the bandages on her body* *Worried* Daddy.... Wh-why does mommy have so many bandages on her body ??!! *Sad*

Shit ! What do I say to him now ?? Did he lose all of his memories ??!! What the hell has happened to my son ??!!

Taehyung : Dohyun.... baby.... she is....

Before I could complete the sentence, the doctor placed a hand on my shoulder, gesturing me to not speak anymore. I look at him in confusion. But he just moves his gaze away from me in a split second, leaving me even more confused and starts talking to Dohyun.

Doctor : Dohyun.... child..... she had some health problems so we did small surgery to make your mom healthier.

Dohyun : Surgery ? *Confused*

Doctor : Yes it's a type of treatment given to those who are sick.

Dohyun : *Thinks for a while* *Expression changes after some time when he remembers something* Do you mean when mommy held me in her arms and we got in an accident together..... is it because of that ?

I was shocked at this child's intelligence. All of us were. Even though his memory is messed up, he still remembers that moment !

Doctor : Yes yes ! It's because of that. But don't worry she is alright. She just needs some rest and care and she will be fine.

Dohyun : Oh..... *After a pause* Doctor uncle please make my mommy healthy as soon as possible. I want her to wake up soon. *Smile*

Doctor : Sure child. We are already half way through the healing. She is a strong woman, she's recovering fast *Smiles*

Dohyun : *Smiles back at him* *Turns his gaze to Taehyung* Daddy...... since I woke up, I can't remember anything. I forgot everything. But why ?

Taehyung *Confused* *Scared* *Worried* Wh-what !? Are you hurt anywhere my prince!? *Runs towards him to check on him*

Dohyun : *Confused* I only remember when mommy held me in her arms and the car hit us. But why were we standing in the middle of the road ? *Confused* I don't remember anything before that incident. Didn't you and mommy send me to school ? But why did mommy bring me out of school ? *Confused*

By now we already understood that the doctor wanted us to play along with Dohyun. So I continued just like that......

Taehyung : Umm.... actually..... your mommy wanted to bring you home earlier that day. We wanted to celebrate your birthday so mommy wanted to go gift shopping with you.

Dohyun : *Nods in understanding* Ohh.... such a bummer that we couldn't celebrate my birthday. *Pouts* But we can do it after mommy wakes up *Looks at Y/n* *Smiles cutely*