CHAPTER 9

Y/n's POV

When I see his face I freeze unknowingly. It's him , that man !! Why does it have to be him again !!??
But the way he dragged me in a room and is shutting my mouth , I don't know what is going on in his mind. His eyes scare me.
It makes me shiver. His cold hand on my mouth , his angry eyes and.... and..... Lust..... *Shivers*
His gaze has a hint of lust that scares me even more. It looks like he's gonna eat me right away ! I want to push him away but I don't know why I feel numb ! It's like I have lost all my strength !!
Maybe that harsh hit on my back made me lose all my senses ? I don't know !
His face though.... His features.... I can't get my eyes off of them !!
His eyes.... even though they seem enraged and lusty , somewhere in them , I feel like he is hiding something.... Something more human than he's showing. They look like a maze , a puzzle that needs to be solved !
I don't know what is this feeling ! As if I have seen his eyes somewhere , as if I already know these eyes !!

I try to calm myself down a little bit and in that process I realise his face is closer to mine than earlier.
It feels like he's slowly closing the distance between us..... And by the looks of it..... His eyes.... His expressions....
Does he.... want to..... ki-kiss me !!?? *Eyes widen in fear*

I overcome my fear as soon as I sense the upcoming danger !! I raise my hands to his chest and push him away with all my might !!!

I yelled at him but he didn't even seem bothered !!
I tried to scare him by threatening him about reporting him to the police and higher authorities but he still seems unbothered !! What a maniac !!

He rushed out of the room after scaring me even more by saying that he's gonna make my life hell while I stay here in this company as an employee !!

I don't know if he was just blabbering in anger or he can really make my life hell !
Whatever it is ! I am the CEO's secretary.... He can't be higher than the CEO in a company !! So , I feel I am atleast a bit on a safer side !!
And to be honest , I don't want to believe him and be afraid of an unknown danger !! He just threatened me and left !! He didn't actually do anything !! Why should I think negatively ? I can't work if I feel scared every moment while being here !! And even if he tries to make my life hell or whatever , I don't have a choice ! That contract won't let me leave this job before 3 months at the very least !! *Sigh*

Let him be Y/n !! Why be scared when you are the personal secretary of the CEO !!?? *Tries to calm down and smile*

Now , let's get out of here and reach the work room before 1:40 !

I ask someone the way to lift lobby and finally reached the top floor. There were two security guards standing at the entrance , I showed my ID card and they let me in. One of them even helped me show the way to my room. Mr. Lee must have already informed them about my arrival !

I enter my room , It's pretty ! Very minimalistic and classy . And the view from here is breath-taking !! I sit on the sofa and take a deep breath ! After a few moments , I call Mr. Lee and inform him that I am in my room , waiting for his order.

I cut the call and started exploring my room.... Actually 3 rooms ! One is a proper work room with a work table and chairs. Another seems like rest room with bed , attached bathroom cum washroom , wardrobe , a small dresser and an almirah for extra things and the third one is a kitchen cum dining which has a coffee maker , a refrigerator , water dispenser , an induction stove , basic utensils , a storage shelf containing instant foods and ready to eat snacks , a small dining table with chairs.

It's so spacious and cozy that I can live here comfortably forever !
But I know all of these things are put here so that I can serve the CEO whenever he needs. *Sigh*