CHAPTER 13

Taehyung's POV

It's been three days , she hasn't come to work. I called Jungkook that day in the evening and he said that he dropped Y/n at home but she needs rest so, he's applying for a leave for 5 days on her behalf.

I don't get it ! Why is Jungkook so obsessed with Y/n ? What did she do to him ?! He even sent his special assistant to pick up Y/n's things that were left here in the office.

And her.... *Frowning in frustration* What a shameless woman she is ! It was just her first day and she legit took a 5 day vacation just after that. That too using my brother. She knows it very well that I can't say no to my brothers.

Though , in general I don't feel anything when she's not around. But , sometimes random thoughts about her come in my mind without any warning and I feel exasperated every single time ! But..... I can't deny , there's also this missing element of entertainment in my life recently without her.... Well , she's a clown , what can we expect from her other than entertainment ?

She isn't even that sick I believe but she used Jungkook to enjoy her life and avoid work.

You just come back Y/n , I will show you your actual place. *Face reddening due to anger* *Lips form a thin line*
She thinks I am a pushover since she has Jungkook and Jimin supporting her in the back. Poor her.... She doesn't know me completely and what power I hold *Smirk*.

Apart from her , I have another problem going on and that is ; Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung have been staying at my home recently and I can't find a single place of peace anywhere ! Dohyun , both of the hyungs as well as Yeontan are all over the place . *Sigh* They don't leave each other for even a single second , playing and running all around the house ! My whole house is a mess right now ! And I can't even whine or complain because it's Yoongi hyung ! I wanted to go to my second house for some peace but oh lord ! Yoongi hyung was so frustrated after hearing my suggestion. *Loud sigh*

He thinks that I am an irresponsible father and running away from my responsibility as a father ! But I just want some peace for real !

I even told him that I want to go for just a few hours everyday to take rest but he literally didn't even care to respond to my suggestion. Now I have to stay at a place which seems more like an animal zoo than a normal peaceful home.

As for Yoongi hyung , my uncle must have pissed him off real bad this time that he even brought Hobi hyung to my home with him and is not even thinking about going to work let alone leave my house. Poor Hobi hyung , he just got trapped for no reason and he can't even ask the reason out of fear.

But.... sometimes they all start acting sus.... as if they are hiding things from me. *Confused*
But thanks to my so called secretary Y/n , I don't even have time to talk to them about what they are upto or if I am just overthinking things ?

I was always troubled because of sleeplessness and lack of proper routine and now that maniacal woman just levelled it up several times. It's all because of her that I don't even feel normal recently. Her thoughts just make my day even worse than it actually is.

But god knows why her thoughts randomly pop up in my head out of nowhere !? I don't even want to think about her but I still think about her sub-consciously and this is so frustrating !  *Pulls his hair in frustration* *Frowning*

But ! I'll just have to wait for two more days until she comes back to work and after that I will make sure to give her what she deserves ! *Angered*

Yoongi's POV

It's been 3 days , and we have been staying here at Taehyung's home trying to collect clues and take care of Dohyun.

Rosie just made one call in the whole of the 3 days from a burner phone that she has been hiding pretty well. She's way too smart.
We also have placed recorders around the house but when we heard the recording we couldn't understand one bit of what she was saying on the phone. She was talking in a code language it seems.