Chapter 2

Haerin pov

Hyein's Date

Arghhh . Why would I agree about this and why do i have to sit with them . I'm totally regret about it now.

"So.. Haerin-sii you look so beautiful. You must have a boyfriend right?" said the man that sitting across us.

"No , I don't." plus I'm not into man. And why is he talk to me and not Hyein ?

"Lucky for who will get you cause you very beautiful." he said again while looking at me from my eyes to lips.

I just smiled and was uncomfortable with how he look at me. Why is he looking at me lips like he want to kiss me ? Ewww, disgusting.

I elbowed Hyein wanting her to talk to her date so i can get away from the guy. I'm totally regret about it.

And that's it , Hyein start their conversation and the guy starts talking to Hyein too. I'll thanks to her , otherwise I'll run away . I really don't care if she'll be mad at me . It's her date after all.

Still at the same cafe

"Phewww , luckily it's over . I'll not accompany you anymore after this!!Don't you see how he look at me ?!! This is my last !! You get it ?!!" i scolded her eventhough it's not her fault.

"Okayy , I'm sorry." she said with a guilty face.

I can't see her like this so i hugged her then she hugged me back. No matter how mad I am , it's still not her fault. She my best friend after all.

"Look, I just feel uncomfortable with him. and I'm not mad at you either, just a little."I whispered the last sentence, hoping that she didn't hear it.

Luckily she didn't hear it.

She started smiling strangely and changed the conversation.

"You still remember my sister is coming home soon right ?" she asked me with a smile that has meaning.

I really don't like that smile.

"She will come tomorrow and mom want you to be at home too" she said with a smirk on her face.

"I can't because i have to see Danielle tomorrow" I'm gave an excuse not to be at there tomorrow. I don't want to see her sister. I know she still hates me.

"Ohh come on Haerinieee , believe me , Minji has changed a lot. And I know you're lying" That's her name Kim Minji ,a name that I don't like to hear. And she also a sister of Kim Hyein and the daughter of Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim.

"Pleaseeeee.... Mom will be happy if you there" she said again with her puppy eyes.

I can't refuse if the word "mom" comes out. I give up "Okayyy, i'll come. Just promise me you won't leave me alone at home tomorrow."

"What will happen if I leave you ?" she asked me

"Just don't leave me. And don't ask me again." that's all I want. I'm really afraid of her sister even though I haven't seen her in years.

"Send me home ?"

"Okayyy , 가자 !!(let's go)."

At Hyein's House

"Haerin-ahhh tomorrow you'll come right ?" mom asked me hopefully that i would answer yes.

I don't know how to answer mom . If I say no , she must be sad but if i say yes , I have to face the one and only Kim Minji tomorrow. I have no choice because I already told Hyein that I'll be here.

I was ready to speak but Hyein interrupted "Don't worry mom , Haerin will come"she replied with a smile.

"Good , So you should stay until Minji comes"i can't say no to mom . It's like a command to me. So i just nodded .

I'm so worried what will happen tomorrow, will she still hate me ? or will she really change ? or will she do something bad to me ? too many questions come to mind.

"What time she will come , mom ?" I asked.

"Around the lunchtime i guess ? you can help me cook for her tomorrow. She will definitely like your cooking." mom said happily.

"I know Minji will like it , not only the cooking , she will like Haerin too." Hyein giggled.

I smacked her arm because I was too embarrassed by her words.

She whimpered in pain now. Good for her 👍. I like to see her in pain.

Suddenly dad came out of nowhere "on monday we have a meeting, don't forget to wake up early Haerin-ahhh" dad reminded me.

I work for him , under Kim's company. Well I have an excuse to not stay here tomorrow. But mom has a good idea.

"Good, you can stay here one more night so you can go to work together with dad the next morning." Really good idea mom .

Again , I can't say no and just nodded. I know she'll be home tomorrow. And I have to face her even after many years.

-
-
-
-
-

-A/n : hi