Chapter 27

-Danielle pov-

I decided to take Haerin walk in th mall for a while . Well, she hasn't been out from her place even since she got out of the hospital. Hanni is also with us because I don't want her to feel left out.

-

after we walked for a few minutes, Haerin looked nervous. Urghh, I forgot she had an anxiety attack.Haerin seems not used to people since she hasn't left her apartment in a long time. She always keeping herself close to Hanni. This was a mistake . i'm so stupid.

"Let's go back Haerin . I'm sorry for bringing you here ." I told Haerin after I saw that she was having trouble walking properly because she was scared and shaking but she won't moved.

"Come on Haerin . Let's go." Hanni tried to move her too .

She look so scared while closing her eyes and covering her ears. "Haerin , lets go home , okay ?" I calmed her down and she still won't move . Why is it so hard ?!!

And then Hanni and I tried to gently pull her to move. For several of our attempts, she finally moved. But suddenly, someone bumped into us .

-Haerin pov-

"WHERE ARE YOUR EYES??! CAN'T YOU WALK PROPERLY? BLIND DO YOU ?!!" A man yelled at me .

if I wasn't having an anxiety attack , I wouldn't be in this situation.

I couldn't hear clearly what they talk about and I'm feel a little dizzy. What I know is , Hanni and Danielle are apologizing to the man but the man is still yelling. I can't handle it anymore , I feel like I'm going to pass out.

when I was about to pass out, someone caught me from falling. I know this familiar scent and I know who this person is.

"Calm down , Haerin . Follow me . Take a deep breath ... and exhale." I did it . " Again , Take a deep breath.... And exhale it . And here you go .Good cat ." She said and I'm a little calm now . I slowly opened my eyes and saw her smiling at me but it didn't seem like a happy smile. I wonder , why is she here anyway ?

"I'm sorry Haerin . Let's go home now ." Dani suddenly said and pulled me away from Minji. Minji stand there still and just let her take me from her . She looked like she had given up. No , She can't give up on me .

Dani started to take me out but I didn't want to. so I broke free from Dani and ran to Minji. "Wait Haerin !! Where are you going ?!!" Dani and Hanni yelled in unison. I didn't care about them . What i know is i need to talk with Minji .

I cried after I was in Minji's arms. it felt so good when her arms wrapped around me."Le-let's talk Minji ." I said while sobbing.

"Let's go home first ." She said and then she kissed the top of my head . I nodded .

"Wait , where you wanna go ?" Dani asked and held my wrist. " I-i nee- I need to- I need to talk with Minji." I stuttered.

And Dani was suddenly silent for a while and then she spoke again ." No! You can't go with her."

"Why?" Minji asked her. "Let's go home Haerin . You're not in a good condition right now . " She said and pulled me away from Minji again . But I brushed her hand away from continuing to pull me. Can't she understands that i want to talk to Minji ??

"No! She will follow me ."Minji said . " Shut up ! I don't talk to you!! Come one Haerin , let's go." Danielle said and tried to pull me again . And now Danielle and Minji are pulling me like a tug of war.

And here we go again, I felt dizzy and I almost passed out again but suddenly Hanni saved me from these two.

-Minji pov-

"Stop fighting you two. can't see that Haerin is having an anxiety attack again. look at her, she looks fragile." Hanni said to both of us and hugged Haerin .

"Minji, take her back. I trust you ." Hanni said to me and give Haerin to me .

"NOO HANNI , DON'T LET HER TAKE HAERIN FROM-" Hanni cut her off " From what Dani ?!! From you ?!! She's Minji's wife . And Minji has a right to take her ." Hanni said and nodded to me .

"Thanks Hanni . Let's go home now Haerin ." I said while stroking her hair.

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n : i love Hyein (it is so sudden heheh)