Chapter 9

Vacation day

Haerin Pov

why does she have to be here ?? ughhh. I know she's looking at me now , and what i know , I don't want to look at her back.

I want to have a peaceful vacation and she ruined it.

I swear to god , I hate her.

"Let's go Haerin, you and me will share a room and Minji will have another room . I know you want her to be your roomate instead of me." Hyein teased me.

and now , i hate both of them. why must the Kims need to make me lose my temper.

"So good to hear that , if you want to be my roomate then , come wi-" i put my hand over her mouth to cut her off  so she can stop talking nonsense.

"No thanks , i would rather die than to be your roomate." I walked away to me and Hyein's room so i wouldn't have to listen to her more.

11:57pm

Hyein is already asleep and i haven't.

Of course the reason I can't sleep is because of Minji, just in case she enters the room, so I can be ready.

Minji is insane. I know she's willing to do something crazy .

Then i heard someone like trying to open the door. And I know , it must be Minji. No-uh this is a bad sign.

I need to find a place to hide. I panicked, I felt like this was the end of my life. But no , I can't give up on her. Wait , Why do I think like I'm going to die?

Too bad, she's already in the room. "Don't panic , you will wake her up." Minji has a psycho smile on her face. it creeps me out but she looks beautiful when she smiles.

Wait , why I'm thinking that she beautiful when she smile , shouldn't i be afraid?

"are you done staring at me?" she snapped me out of my reverie.

"W-what are you doing here ?" i asked her.

"just checking to see if you're still awake. i guess i got the answer ." she said and smile at me.

Is she checking me up and down?

"What do you want from me ?" i asked her again and her eyes are on me now.

when her eyes were on me, we locked eyes for a moment. my heart stopped beating for a moment.

Without i realizing, she was getting closer.

"Still staring at me , huh ?" her face is an inch from mine.

Then , i felt a pair of lips on mine , i was very
soft.

at first, I just let her kissed me but then, I don't know like something is controlling me to kiss her back. it was a passionate kiss at first but then it became more aggressive.

I know it's wrong , but it feels so good for now.

But then , i remembered that Hyein still sleeping next to us. So I decided to push Minji off of me but it's useless she's too strong .

Luckily , Hyein is not easy to wake up.

"Minji , you need to stop this ." i said , still trying to push her. and she suddenly stood next to the bed and lifted me bridge style.

"I'm very sure , you don't want to wake her up , so let's continue our session in my room." she whispered.

I hit her chest then hid my face into his chest because I was so embarrassed. I don't know why I didn't scream and I just followed what she wanted to do.

The next thing I knew, we were already in his room. She locked the door and gently placed me on her bed.

"Marry me Kang Haerin." she tucked my hair behind my hear. I don't know what to say , so i just stared into her eyes.

Her face is getting closer, she kissed me again and i kissed her again. Am I now falling for her now ?

-

7:20am

The next morning, I woke up with her arms around me and my head on her chest.

It's still early, I still have time before Hyein wakes up, I know she won't wake up early in the morning. I don't want her to see me coming out from her sister's room.

I went back to the room I was supposed to be in and luckily I was right, she was still asleep.

then I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After that, i checked my phone to see if mom and dad or maybe Dani messaged me. But nothing at all. Probably they're still sleeping in this time.

I think I want to go out and buy some food for our breakfast.

-

When I got back to the hotel and back to our room , they were both sitting on the couch.

"I buy something to eat , let's eat." I said.

After we finish the food. We went for a  morning walk. Then i feel like i forgot something.

I felt a pair of eyes is looking at me , and i know who it was. I turned around and see her smiling at me. Then , I remembe what happened last night. I feel like my cheeks is red as tomato.

"Are you okay ? Why is your face red like a fever?" Hyein asked me with concern.

"I-No-Yes-No , I'm just fine." Why am i stuttering right now.

"Are you sure ?" She asked again.

"Yes, I am 100% sure I'm okay. Don't worry." I assured her that i was fine .

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n: Sorry for the slow update. But I promise, I will update more chapters after this. Love you guysss 🤍🤍