Chapter 22

-Minji pov-

-7.05am-

I woke up in the morning and Haerin was not by my side. she must have woken up early and helped mom cook.

last night was the best night. I haven't done that for a long time. I hope all this will end quickly so that I can be with my wife back. It's a pity she doesn't know what's going on with me now. I have a reason why I kept it a secret first. I don't want her to get hurt because of all these things. This is all my ex fault.

Be patient dear . you will find out soon enough. I just need some time to think how to solve the problem with him. This is the main reason why i hate men. Not my dad , i love him . I swear to god he will be the first and last man I ever date.

now I'm really hungry. I don't even regret not eating last night, well 'that dinner' was the most satisfying. I still remember her voice moaning my name. it's a very melodious moan.

enough of that, I'm really hungry now. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. everyone is at the dining table as if waiting for me.....and dad is looking at me. Haerin is right, I have to apologize to my father. It's all the fault of the reporter who came to our wedding that day and not dad's fault. I have no right to scold him.

"Sit first Minji." Mom said.

I was scared so i sat next to my wife , as i should.

Haerin moved closer to me and whispered"i believe you have something to say to dad ."then she returned to her position back and I looked at her. She just smiled and squeezed my thigh to calm me down.

I took a deep breath before "Dad..." I looked back at my wife not sure what i should say . She kept nodding telling me to continue.

I looked back at dad and he's waiting. "Dad , I-i-i want to a-ap-apologize for yesterday. It's not your fault either . I-i just don't like popularity . That's all. And i have no right to be mad at you. I- Im sorry again."after I said I looked down. I suddenly felt ashamed.

"Did i misheard it ? Kim Minji apologized ?!!" Hyein said as if mocking me.

"Hyein!!" Mom said in a firm tone.

"It's okay Minji . that's my fault too. I forgive you. now let's eat." Dad said and smiled at me .

-

-12.10pm-

Dad decide to give us a day off. but he will still go to the office. he will come into the office after lunch.

After I talked to dad , i looked for Haerin .but she was nowhere to be found. Where is she ? I left her with mom because I wanted to discuss something with dad about the company. Maybe she went out with Hyein. But she didn't even tell me she  wanted to go out. I haven't checked our room yet, well I'll go there. Who knows if she is there.

"Haerin-ah, where are you ?" I yelled because she wasn't around.

So I ran upstairs because I wanted to check if she was in our room or not.

when I opened the door, I saw her sleeping on the bed. She must be tired. I smiled looking at her .

-Haerin pov-

"Haerin-ah, where are you?" when I heard her voice, I wiped my tears and pretended to sleep. I don't want her to know that I'm crying.

the unknown number kept threatening me to leave Minji. and what's worse, he sent a picture of Minji and him in bed. Minji is half naked and wrapped in a blanket. With his arms around her . It hurts. why do I have to deal with all these things? Do i regret it now ? Do i regret choosing her now ?

suddenly I felt her hug me from behind. She pecked kissing my neck . I'm still pretending to sleep. I could feel her hot breath touching my skin.

"I love you Haerin . I don't know how to tell you all these things. everything was a mess. I just want you to know that I only love you. only you, I promise. sleep well dear." after she said that she immediately picked up and left the room.

and then i started sobbing again. I don't know whether to believe what she said or not. what she said was not what she should have done.

I'm tired.

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n: sleep well by d4vd you all should listen to this song. I listened to it while writing this.