Chapter 35

-Minji pov-

-the next day morning-

It feels good when I wake up in the morning with her by my side. I am very grateful that she is now here with me. I really fell inlove with her .

She was still sleeping and I was just watched her sleep peacefully . She is the one who will be by my side every time I wake up in the morning.

I peck her lips and it make her awake . "Morning Min." She said but her eyes still closed . "Morning too ." I said to her and give another peck and she smiled .

"What time it is now ?" She asked as she tried to get up from the bed but I pulled her and she fell on top of me .

"Where you wanna go ? It's still early ." I said and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I want to go wash my face and then I want to help mom make some breakfast for us." She said .

"I'm hungry."I said with a mischievous smile

"Well , let me go first and then I will make breakfast so we can eat together with the others." She said .

"No ." I said.

"No what ??" She asked .

"Well , i want to eat something." I said .

"What do you want to eat ? I will make it for you ." She asked me .

" I want to eat cat ." I said smirking.

" You can't eat cat !!" She said hitting my chest but not so hard .

"I can ." I said and changed our position. And now she's under me . I pinned her on the bed and she's start panicking. Cute .

-Haerin pov-

Now i know what she means by eat cat . SHE WANTS TO EAT ME !!

"YAHHH KIM MINJI !! It's still early in the morning." I said while hid my face in my palm.

"So ?" She asked playfully.

"Le-let's go eat down there." I stuttered.

"I have my food here ." She said as her hand rubbed my waist under my shirt. it sent shivers down my spine.

She took my hand so I didn't cover my face and put it on the each side of my head. h
She started attacked my neck and sucked it. i hissed in pain but it felt good.

"S-stop Min . They're might hear us ." I said .

"I don't care . Let them." She said and sucked my neck again .

"Wa-wait , at least lock the door ." I said and she grinned. She get up from me and locked the door .

She undressed herself first and hovered to me. she's half naked because she's only wearing a bra and panties. she's still hot and sexy even though she's skinny because she doesn't eat enough.

She took off my clothes and she kissed me. at first, it was so soft and slow but then it becomes more aggressive. She bit my lip and stuck her tongue in my mouth. And then I felt her hand squeeze my breast and I moaned in pleasure.

"I like that sound ." She said smirking.

She trailed wet kisses down to my stomach. " You're already wet huh ?" She asked .

I arched back because I felt her playing down there. She teased me by licking my clit. "Do-don't tease me ." I said breathlessly.

without warning she inserted a finger inside me. "Fuck Min. Please be gentle." I said and saw she nodded.

She thrust her finger into me. the room was filled with the sound of my moans . And then she added one finger inside me . I gripped the bed sheet and bent back because of the speed of her fingers pumping in and out of me.

"I-its almost." I said . She began to quicken her pace and i just kept moaning her name .
After a few seconds later , i had reached my climax and she got up and kissed me passionately.

Are you fucking serious Minji ??!! 7 in the morning ?!!

"I'm hungry now . Let's eat ." She said and got up put on her clothes. Now , is she really serious?!!!

"KIM MINJI !!! Do you think I can't get up now and walk properly ??!!" I asked her more like scolding. She thinks I can walk normally after doing this. I haven't done it in a long time and she expects me to be able to walk like NORMAL

She just laughed at me . "I'm sorry dear . I'll be back with our breakfast okeh ?" She said and kiss my forehead and walked out the room .

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n: someone request some hot scene and i do it . sorry if it's not much.