Chapter 34

-Haerin pov-

"Hyein. Is she at home ?" I asked her through the phone .

"Nope , she's work ." She said .

"And you ? Are you not working ? Aren't you her personal assistant ?" I asked .

"No . mom is not very well. Minji told me to take care of mom." She said and make me worried.

"May i talk to mom ?" I said.

"Wait ... Hello ?" Mom said.

"Mom!! I miss you ." I said.

"I miss you too dear , but someone misses you more than me. " She said and make me confused for moment . I know who's she talking about but i just stay silent.

"Haerin , back to her please ? I can't bear to see my daughter hurt like that. Her life is unmanageable. She really love you . I know you love her too . So please ?" She said again.

"Think about her feelings too dear . Well , at least talk to her properly. and it's up to you both what to do after that. but I don't want you two to divorce. fix everything with her. Please dear ?" What can i said now if mom pleaded to me .

"O-okay mom . I will talk to her when im ready." That's all i can said.

-

-1 week passed-

I think this is the right time to talk to her. let what will happen later be. if divorce is the solution, then do it.

-

and now I'm standing in front of the door that i have never been here since i left the hospital. I didn't dare to knock because I was afraid. what will happen later? does she want to talk to me? Is she's even at home ?

'calm down Haerin , just knock on it.' i told myself .when I was just about to knock on the door, suddenly the door was opened from the inside and it was mom who opened it and it's makes me even more nervous What if Minji opened it? what should i do ?

"HAERINNN!!" mom hugged me after seeing me about to knock on the door. I hugged her back . I miss her hugs sometimes it reminds me of how it feels to be hugged by my own mom .

"What are you doing here ?" Mom stopped hugging me and asked me.

"I want to talk to Minji . Is she's home ?" I asked and mom shook her head and said "she's still working."

"Oh , when will she come home then ?" I asked.

"maybe she will come back late, dad said today he needs Minji and Hyein in the office to help him to do some work . They're will come home late . That's why only me here."mom said . That's make sense why I don't see any of her or dad car's. Hyein probably will ride with Minji .

and mom just realized we were still standing in front of the door. " Come in . Let's talk inside." She said

-

-night 10pm-

Well Hyein and dad are back but Minji is not. don't tell me that she started back to her old behavior .' disappeared again' . I swear to god if she's still doing it , I'll just go and not coming back here .

when I entered this room this evening, it was very messy. It's so different from the day I left her . So I cleaned it up a bit, it hurt my eyes to see things littered on the floor. the bed is not tidy. As far as I know, she is a neat person since before we got married again. I still remember the incident when she pulled me into this room. At that time this room was very clean, I knew even though I couldn't see it was very dark at that time. and even after we got married, this room was very tidy.

I sat on the balcony of this room while waiting for her to return. and not long after that I heard the sound of the room door being opened. I quickly hid in the balcony wall. She's really look miserable. And then ...

"WHO THE FUCK ENTERED MY ROOM!!" I heard her screamed .

And then i saw mom entered the room ." What ? Why are you screaming ?" Mom asked her .

"Who cleaned all this ?!! " She asked mom still yelling. I swear to god i will rip her mouth if she keep yelling to mom like that .

when mom wants to answer her, she looks at me. "don't tell her' I mouthed to mom and she nodded a little.

"WHO?!" "I don't know dear ."that's all mom said and walked out from the room .

And then i just watched her walked back and forth. after a few minutes later she sat down on the bad  looking at our wedding pictures which means she had her back to me.

it's so cold outside, I'd better go inside now.

"Hey , are you okay ?" I asked her and saw her stiffen in shock.

She turned around and stood in front of me ." I'm not dreaming now, am I?" She asked herself and it's made me laughed.

"No , you're not dear ." I said and put my hand to her cheeks and she leaned into my touch.

"I miss you." She said and made my heart shattered when I saw her tears running down her cheeks.

"Let's sit down first and talk .  I promise I won't run away and listen to your  explanation until the end." I said and she nodded still sobbing a bit .

"I'm very sorry Haerin . I know I am wrong. I have to be honest from the beginning. I really loved you from the day I laid my eyes on you." She said and I nodded to her to continue.

"Come back to me please ? I can't live without you . My life is miserable now without you ." She said .

"our marriage, I really mean it and not forced by him. I just had to be forced to fulfill his wishes. that's all . and I don't have any intention to play with your feelings. i really love you  , my feelings for you too are real . Forgive me Haerin. Come back to me please ?" Now she's pleaded to me .

"I forgive you but ....." " But what ?? I'll do anything for you to get you back to me ." She said and made me laughed .

"But ... Can you tell me how can you fell in love with me while you were in California?" I said and look at her surprised with what i said .

"Ho-how do you know about it ?" She asked stuttering.

"Mom , she tell me about you always asked her about me."I said with a mischievous smile on my face.

"Well , it's a long story but it's okay . Somehow you need to know it too . So.... It's started when mom video called me .  at first, we just talked normally. and then , after a few minutes later you appeared behind mom and sang with Hyein . maybe you didn't realize that mom was on a video call with me, because I turned off the camera. and I just kept quiet and listened to your voice. and after you stopped singing and walked away, I asked mom who you were. and a few days after that, I asked mom about you. Mom was surprised but still told me everything about you except about your parents. I don't even know that they have died. I'm sorry for being rude to you that day." She said and I hide my face in the palm of my hand because I feel ashamed. How can I not notice that mom is on a video call with her ?

"Why are you red ?" She asked and laughed at me .

"N-no im not." I stuttered.

Suddenly I felt her hand on my chin and lifted it up so I could see her. " Don't be shy . I love you voice . I'd love to hear you sing more ." She said and peck my lips ."so...  Do you forgive me ?" She asked and i shook my head .

"WHYY??" "Hahahah got you! Chill Min . Im just kidding. I forgive you and i love you ." I said to her and she give me soft kisses all over my face and end up on my lips. I kissed her back .

we pulled away from the kiss because we ran out of oxygen.

"Let just sleep Min. I know you're tired." I said and she nodded.

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n : not yet