Chapter 30

-Minji pov-

-hospital-

She was still unconscious after the surgery but I'm glad she's safe now. what will happen after she wakes up later?

why did you save me, dear ?

I have a lot to tell her. I want to make up for everything I've done to her . 'If I had told you early on about all of this, this would not have happened. You must not be lying in this bed if all this did not happen. I realize I'm the reason you're always here. sigh ' i said to myself .

-3 hours later-

I fell asleep and just woke up but Haerin still hadn't woken up.

I feel hungry now but I don't feel like eating. I don't want to go anywhere until she wakes up. I won't leave her alone her .  Well, I'm the only one here because I haven't told the others yet. if mom and dad knew about Haerin's condition right now they would be really disappointed with me.

I took her hand and brought it to my lips and gave her a light kiss. "Wake up please ? sigh" i stared her face and told her even though I knew she wasn't listening.

A few seconds later, my phone rang. "hello?" I said over the phone. "Where are you? And where is Haerin? Mom is worried about you both."Hyein said on the other line .

I was silent for a moment. I dont know what to say . shortly after that I cried. "Minji ? Why are you crying ? You never cry , Why ? What happened ??Where are you guys  ?!!" I kept crying and didn't answer Hyein's questions.

"KIM MINJI !! You better tell me what happened. If i kno-" i cut her ."we ar- we are in the hospital now." I said stuttered.

"Hospital?? What happened Minji ? Send me the location . We're be there." She said and hung up. I send the location to them . And I kept crying .

-

"Minji !! What happened ?" Mom crashed in  and asked me. since Hyein hung up I couldn't stop crying. "This is all my fault , mom ." I cried out and hugged her .

"Shh , don't cry Minji . Tell me. what happened ? " mom asked as she rubbed my back to calm me down.

"let's sit down and calm you down first and then tell me about everything, okay?" my mother said and I nodded and continued to cry again.

-

after I calmed down a bit. I told them what actually happened.

"It's not your fault, Minji. She just misunderstood what you have said to her. and with what is happening now, maybe she will be misunderstood again. She is really fragile now. Minji , if she wakes up later, talk to her nicely, okay ?" Mom said. I nodded.

"It hurts" we heard the sound of someone saying something and when we turned back, she was awake!! And then  , i ran straight to hug her but she push me away . I'm confused.

"Go." That's all she said .

"Haerin ?" I asked confused.

"I said GO!! I don't want to see you!!" She shouted angrily to me.

-Haerin pov-

She was still standing there and looked confused. I hate seeing her look like she's not wrong. I don't want to see her. I hate her .

"Hae-" " GET OUT OF HERE MINJI!" i cut her off and threw the pillow and what was around me to her. suddenly someone hugged me to stop me but it didn't stop me. "I want her to leave ." I said almost whispering but loud enough for her to hear.

"Calm down Haerin . Your suture wound will surely open later if you don't calm down." Mom said to me still hugged me .
And I was panting from my thrashing.

"Le-let me ex-explain , please ?" she stammered as she held back her tears from crying.

"what else do you want to explain? NOTHING!! Just go Minji." I said and she shook her head ."No Haerin . Listen to-" i cut her . "Just GO!! YOU DON'T EVEN NEED ME MIN .  At first you hated me, then you wanted me and after you got me, you left me a few weeks after the wedding. You are at home for a moment and then disappear. in your office you treat me like a stranger . You just dumped me like that??!!" I said in one breath . I gasped for breath and felt a little pain in the wound in my stomach. I looked down and it's start bleeding . Fuck . I hold my stomach so they don't see my blood.

She just stood there silently and cried. "Please Min . Just go." I said and then she left the room.

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n : sorry for not updated yesterday. I have a part time work .