Chapter 17

-Haerin pov-

-night 10.20pm-

The day that will become history for me is about to come and it's tomorrow.Tomorrow I will become Minji's wife. Only a few hours left before tomorrow. I am very nervous right now.

Can I run away from all this? can i turn back the time? Do I regret it? No, I can't run away. This is my own decision, I made the decision to marry her. Why do I have to regret? Do I regret it? No, I don't regret what I chose for my life. I hope so.

Now, I need to sleep ,but ..... I can't because I think too much about what will happen tomorrow. I know I didn't choose her wrong, why am I so worried about what will happen tomorrow?

Or actually I'm not worried about that but I'm worried about what will happen tomorrow night, right? Does she really want to do it with me tomorrow night? Will she do that ? Uh, why am I thinking this? Do I want to? Yes ? No ?

It's not a big deal, maybe we just slept on our first night? Maybe ? Sleeping with her is not a problem I have slept with her before. Her scent is fragrant and soothing. Well not gonna lie , I love sleeping on her chest even though I only sleep withe her once and I admit i like it . Or i like her ? Urghh , I don't know what I'm feeling right now. Have i started to like her ?

Shit, I need to sleep now. What will happen tomorrow, I hope it goes smoothly. I can do it !!

Calm down Haerin. Clear your mind. Take a deep breath and exhale it. Now, go to sleep.

-

-morning 9:20-

Today is the day. Our wedding ceremony will be at 10 o'clock, luckily I woke up early. I am very really super duper fucking nervous right now. 40 minutes left.

-Minji pov-

I'm not nervous at all but I feel like punching people in the face. Why are there so many people? Why is it necessary to have a reporter here? I don't like attention from people. Well, I just want attention from her. Only him. Now everyone will know that the daughter of Kim Taehyung and also the CEO of Kim's company is getting married. I hate popularity.

I can't be mad now. Haerin must be disappointed to see me like this. She will , right? I have to keep smiling till the end. I don't want it to ruin our wedding photos, at least I have to look beautiful and handsome. (Minji Oppa 🤫🤫)

"You're ready ?" Mom suddenly appeared.

"Yes mom." I said . Still keep a straight face.

"Come on Minji, smile, you're getting married today." so i fake my smile to appease her.

Well, at least I'm married to the person I've loved for a long time. (A/n: You'll know soon.)

-

-Haerin pov-

Only a few minutes left and I will be her wife. I was walking down this aisle and heading to the steps of the throne. She has been waiting for me there. And now I'm standing right in front of her. She is so beautiful in that dress.

Okay , Haerin calm down . You can do it. Nothing to be afraid of, right? Maybe later tonight ? Shit.

"Are you okay Haerin ?" She suddenly asked me and jolted me out of my reverie.

I just nodded.

"Okay , lets start." The man said.

"Kang Haerin , will you ......"

-
-
-

"Now you may kiss." the man said.

Now she begins her steps. She started getting closer and closer. Then she put her hand on my cheek and then said "May I?"

And I nodded allowing her to do .

Then her soft lips touched mine. The kiss was slow and gentle.And what a surprise, I returned the kiss.

The kiss didn't last long but it made me flustered . After we broke the kiss, all I heard was people cheering 'congrats' to us.

-

-night 8:30pm-

I feel a little relieved when everything is over. Now I am Minji's wife. YES "MINJI'S WIFE"

We went back home and had a little party. Not only at our wedding there were many people, there were also many people at this little party. It was just nearest family and a few close friends from the office.

Minji is nowhere to be seen. No, she didn't run. She just went to talk a little with dad's friends and some of her friends. She ? Have friends ? HAHAHAHAH , well at least she has.

I am very tired now. me. I told mom that I want to rest now.

I went upstairs and went to the room. And when I opened the door, I heard someone singing in the bathroom. It must be Hyein. Well, yes this is her room. (A/n : you shouldn't be here Haerin)

So I lay in bed and still in my dress. I played with my phone until the sound of water in the bathroom stopped and Hyein came out.

"What are you doing here? This is my room, your room is Minji's room. Go to your room now, bitch." She said to me and started to take me out of her room.

"I'm nervous Hyein." I said.

"Nervous what ? You've done it before." she said.

"Eh ?! Since when ?  I never did anything, she was the only one who did it to me."  I said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well, just do it like you did before. You let her and boom i will have a niece.Only this time it's a little different than what she did the last with you . Maybe a little extra." She said in a teasing tone.

"Yahhhh , Hyein-ah." I'm really embarrassed now.

"Now , go to your room and make a baby or babies . Byebye." She pushed me out and closed the door.

I had no other choice, so I went to Minji's room or what should I say, our room.

when I entered the room, everything was dark. She's really still down there.

So I took the opportunity to go take a shower.I really need a shower after wearing a dress all day, now my body is sticky with sweat.

It feels good when the water flows from the shower over my body. I'm really really tired.

After I finished showering, I came out of the bathroom and Minji was still not in this room. Pheww , well, at least he doesn't look at me like this.

I want to wear my pajamas but there is something wrong about this room. Where is my luggage? Where do i put it ? Oh no , don't tell me that I forgot to bring all my clothes that were in Hyein's room here. Oh shit , what should I do now ? Should I go out like this to Hyein's room and take my clothes?

Then I heard the door open. Nooooo .

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n : I think this is the longest write-up I've ever done.