Chapter 24

-Haerin pov-

-apartment 11.20a.m-

-Haerin-ahh , you need to eat something. You can't do this to yourself." Hanni shouted and knocked on my door.

"No , thanks Hanni but I don't want to eat ." I said to her .

I ran straight to Hanni and I's apartment last night . I haven't been back here for a long time since I married Minji. It's a pity that i leave Hanni live alone here.

it hurts when I still remember about last night.

-Flashback-

"Wait Haerin!!" I heard Hyein yelled but I don't stopped . I just kept running. I don't know where to go now .

Why did she do this to me ?? Is that why she didn't want me to come last night? because she wants to be with him . What about me ??! I'm her wife .

Where should i go now ? I have nowhere to go . Wait- i have one . I should call her now .

I waited for her to pickup. Please Hanni , answer my call .

"Hello ?" Hanni said .

"Ha-Hanni , Are you at the apartment? Can i come ?" I asked while sobbing.

"Why are you crying? Sure , you can come ."she asked me concerned.

"I'll tell you later . See you soon Han" after that i hung up the call and i went straight to there.

right after Hanni opened the door, I continued to hug and cry in her arms. I told her everything and she just hugged me and rubbed my back to calm me down .

-End of Flashback-

I couldn't sleep last night . All i do was crying and just kept crying. I think she did all this because she really hates me. She didn't even mean to marry me. She just wants to ruin my life. That's the point.

Dani was right , I don't know why i choose her . I regret it now , sigh.

i guess this marriage did not last long. Im just a toy to her . I want to ask for a divorce and everything will end. She doesn't care about me, neither do I. let her be, she just wants to be with him . after all, she didn't even chase me last night, and didn't even try to contact me. I think she really doesn't care about me anymore.

-

-7.00pm-

"Haerin-ah, let's eat ." Again Hanni shouted from the outside. Well , she must have screamed because I haven't eaten since last night. New achievement Haerin . And yes , I didn't even leave my room .

"No, Hanni , im not hungry." I yelled back .

and after that there was sudden silence. Good,  now no one will bother me.

-Danielle pov-

I came to Hanni and Haerin's apartment. Hanni called me earlier and told me Haerin hasn't eaten anything since last night and it made me worried. Hanni didn't tell me why Haerin was like this. I guess i should ask Rin by myself. this must have something to do with Minji.

"Glad to see you here Jihye . Come in ." Hanni hugged me right after she opened the door and see me.

"Where is Haerin ?" I asked her .

"She's in her room . Help me Dani . I'm worried that he hasn't eaten yet." Hanni said while walking back and forth . Guess she really worried about her best friend.

"calm down Hanni. Do you perhaps know why is she like this?" I stopped and asked her .

She was silent for a moment . Then she took a deep breath. " Minji , she cheated. That's all i can said. Ask herself if you want to know more . "hearing it made my blood boil. If only Haerin waited for me...

I have to do something now .

I got up and went to her room . I knocked and no one answered. I knocked again but still no sound. I'm worried that something will happen to her inside. again, I knocked on the door and still. I lost patience so I turned the door knob and it was locked. I became panicked.

"Hanni!! Do you have the key for her room ? Please get it for me . Faster!!" I yelled.

She ran to the front desk and tried to find the key. why is it taking so long? Haerin please don't do this to me. while I waited for Hanni to find the key, I tried to push the door as hard as I could using my shoulder but nothing changed. so I tried to kick with my foot but still .

"Found it !" Hanni suddenly yelled and raised the key. She then run back to me .

I took the key from his hand and unlocked the door of Haerin's room.

and when I just opened the door, I saw Haerin lying on the floor helpless. I ran towards her and tried to shake her to wake her up.

"Hanni , call emergency now!!" I said.

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n : Dani , please help Haerin :(