Chapter 25

-Danielle pov-

since we arrived at the hospital last nigh , I didn't even want to leave Haerin alone. Haerin is still unconscious so I told Hanni to go out and buy food for us.

What have you done to her Kim Minji? I swear, if I see her face, I will kill her.

'Wake up Haerin. I know you are hurt deep inside. I will make you happy, I promise but you have to wake up first.' i said to myself while hold her hand .

since last night I've been waiting for her to wake up.

'if only you chose me over her, you wouldn't be like this. poor you . It hurts when you choose her.  you have known me for a long time but you chose her . why?? you who are 15 years old have never met or know her and she suddenly come back here and you just know her for a while and you choose her ?? BUT WHY??! WHYY KANG HAERIN ??' sigh , I'm just talking to myself

A few minutes later I was interrupted by an open door. when I looked back, there was Hyein, aunty, uncle and.... Minji. Hanni must tell them about Haerin's current condition. but, what is she doing here? She had hurt Haerin and then suddenly came to show she cared. Haha, shame on Kim Minji.

"Dani , thank god you saved her ." Aunty said while hugging me . I hugged her back and rubbed her back to calm her . Well , i can tell that she really worried about Haerin .

"How is she ?" Mom asked me .

"Well, the doctor said she was just dehydrated. and she passed out because she didn't eat or drink anything. Don't worry aunty , she will be okay ." I said and smiled to her .

-Minji pov-

it hurts to see Haerin hurt because of me. how stupid I am . I need to do something to run from Jeongwoo. I can't bear to see Haerin like this. It's all his fault. this is why I don't want to go back to Korea, I'd rather live in California with my uncle. But Haerin made me want to back here . She's the reason why I'm here but this guy just ruined it. Fuck you Park Jeongwoo.

"Do you just want to stand there and stare at her ?" suddenly Danielle asked.

I looked at Danielle for a moment and then turned my gaze back to Haerin. Haerin's face was full of fatigue. and then I walked towards his bedside. suddenly..."stop what you're doing now." I felt a hand on my shoulder holding me back from approaching Haerin. I looked behind me and saw Danielle was the one holding me. What's wrong with her ?

I pushed her hand away from me and walked back in the direction I was supposed to go but stopped again because she pulled me roughly. I'm getting impatient .

"Don't you dare to come close to her." Danielle said .

"why ? I have the right to approach her. She is my wife. What do you want to do? Pu-" i was cutted by a punch in my face. Wth .

I was about to give her back but dad stopped us ." Minji ! Stop !" And then i saw Danielle smirking at me . now she really makes me lose my temper.

I dragged her out of this room. I looked for a place where there were no people, and when it was just the two of us, I grabbed her shirt collar and was about to punch her...."What you gonna do Minji ? Punch me ? Go on . You know what , you don't deserve to come here. after what you did to Haerin, you don't even deserve her. SHE SHOULD BE MINE, NOT YOURS. I don't know why she chose you, but I'm sure she now regrets choosing you." she said and cried .

Her words made me realize, she regretted choosing me? Does she regret it ?

"Why did you do that to her? She doesn't even deserve to be hurt like that. Have you lost your mind?" She said again.

I lost my words, I don't know what to say. I just kept quiet.

"look a Minji, don't waste her. She loves you but you made her like this. I can't do anything because of her feelings for you. I can't force hee to like me because she has fallen for you. the day whe said whe was going to marry you, my heart broke and I knew I had no hope of being with her. and when I know you've hurt her, I won't hesitate to take her no matter what. Please give her back to me, she doesn't deserve someone like you to take care of her."I loosened my grip on her collar. and she sat down and cried. I just stood there and didn't know what to do.

Do I deserve to be with Haerin? I hurt her Will she accept me back after she wakes up later? She is hurt because of me , should I just let her go?

I know someone will love her better than me. Right ?

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n: :/