Chapter 28

-Minji pov-

finally, she wanted to talk to me. Here's my chance to fix all of this. I will talk to her as soon as she wakes up.

all I want now is for her to be with me. at least she is safe here. I knew that crazy man was planning something bad for Haerin. I don't want anything to happen to Haerin without my knowledge. I know what that man can do to her. I was glad to be able to get away from him for a while. I wish I had never dated him before. If I had known all these things would happen, I should have returned to Korea after finishing my studies instead of staying in California with that man. I regret it now.

thank you Haerin for making me want to come back here again even though our first meeting didn't go well. I used to be rude HAHAHA. I didn't know that her parents had died. Forgive me love .

-

-kitchen 5pm-

"How is she now ?" Hyein suddenly came and asked me.

"She's sleep ." I said .

"have you talked to her ?" She asked.

"Not yet , but i will." I said and took a sip of my coffee.

"Tell her everything, i know she will understand it." She said . I just nodded.

yes, she knows everything. I told her, mom and dad first. Well, I feel a little relieved that I told them why I did all this. And I told everything about my life in California except the part that I started liking Haerin. Yes, I have loved Haerin since I was there. I want to confess to her about my feelings for her since we never said we love each other. ( HAHAH you must be wondering how Minji can fall in love with Haerin while she's in California.)

After I finished my cup of coffee, I went up to our room to check if she was awake or not.

I entered the room and saw that sbe was not on the bed. It means she already wake up because there was a sound of water in the bathroom. Maybe she is taking a shower, lets just wait here for her to come out.

-

-Haerin pov-

I came out of the room and saw Minji sitting on the bed while playing on the phone. She was too focused on her phone and didn't realize I had already left the bathroom. I let her play on her phone because I want to get dressed first. With me only wearing a towel makes me feel dejavu like on our first night but it's a little different because my clothes are in this closet and I'm not stupid like that night. HAHAHAH.

I just wanted to grab some shirt to wear and suddenly I was hugged from behind. I was surprised by the skin contact. It's like she's only wearing a bra and shorts. Did she just take off her shirt? I could feel her skin on mine with me just using a towel.

And then I felt a pair of lips on my neck. It sent shivers down my spine. "Er- Mi-Minji , what you doing ?" I asked stuttering .

She kept hugging and kissing my neck not even answer me . And it gave me pleasure. and then i started moaning because she sucked my neck. She's really driving me crazy.

She turned me around put her hand beside  my head so i could face her. I was ashamed to make eye contact with her so I looked down. When I looked down, I could see she was only wearing her bra out of the corner of my eye. I was right she was only wearing a bra and shorts.

I felt my cheeks getting hotter and redder because of this closeness. Why is she so tall and my height is just as tall as her chin. And technically I was just facing her breasts.

"Look at me." She said with her deep voice but i refused to look at her . I still look down.
But then her hand held my chin and lifted my head up. "You know i don't like to repeat it ." She said again .

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did to you. I didn't mean to hurt you. Actually, I was forced to do all this and if I didn't, you might get worse and I don't I don't want that to happen. And not only you, mom and dad and Hyein might be in danger too. I'm sorry." She said but suddenly I felt anger start to control me. I felt like slapping her and I did.

-Minji pov-

and then I felt such a heavy blow on my cheek that my head was thrown to the side. did she just slapped me ? I put my hand to my slapped cheek and rub it because of the pain. Did she just fucking slapped me ??!!

"Why ?" I asked her confused.

"All this time you were forced. Forced??!!" She asked me. And i nodded but still in confusion.

"You were forced, right? all this time you married me because you were forced by him, right? I already know. You must hate me so much that you asked me to marry you and hurt my heart. You must be a good game Minji. Dani was right, I shouldn't have come back with you." She said to me and started to put on a shirt.

Did I say it wrong? She must have misunderstood what I said. I need to do something.

"you have misunderstood this. He didn't even force me to marry you. I really want to marry you. Listen to me Haerin." I said to her but she just ignored me putting her things in the bag.

"Wa-wait Haerin . Where you wanna go ?" I ask her .

"AWAY FROM YOU !!!" she yelled at me ."But why ?" I asked her .

"so that you can live happily with that man. what was the man's name?? Aaa Jeongwoo isn't it? you can start a new life with him. Im out , Bye ." She said and walked out from the room and left me here speechless.

Good job Minji, now you are missing the love of your life.

I know I'm not good at romance but I've never felt this bad.I haven't had time to confess my feelings to her yet. And now she hates me.

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n : Haerin has misunderstood :(