Chapter 7

Haerin pov

Last night , I really couldn't get enough sleep because my mind is full of her. Now , I need to think how to get rid of the marks on my neck.

"Haerin-ahh , how long do you want to use this bathroom. I want to take a shower too." Hanni shouted from outside.

"Wait!" think fast Haerin.

and suddenly the door opened, shit I forgot to lock the door."What took you so lo-. Oh My God , is that a hickeys?"

I ran to Hanni and shut her mouth. "Don't tell anyone about this . I'll tell you later about this and help me to hide this." she just nodded.

-

I went down the stairs and saw that everyone was already at the dining table for having their breakfast except me and Hanni.

then my eyes caught Minji watching me. I didn't dare to look at her. She was smiling.

"Haerinieee, come sit with us ." mom smiled at me but then she look at my neck and she look so confused.

I'm panicking now. Have I not covered all the red marks? Are there any red spots that haven't been hidden yet?

"Haerin-ahhh, what happened to your neck. Is there a bug biting you last night?" mom asked me and I saw Minji smirking.

"Uh-uhm , yes m-mom." i lied. Of course I have to lie. I don't want to tell mom that Minji did this.

Hanni whispered "there's still a red mark on your neck. I thought I covered it. I didn't notice. Sorry."

i feel embarrassed now.

-

we all finished our food. Then Minji comes to me.

"Bug ? huh ?" she said then laughed.

"shit"I whispered it and didn't want her to hear it then I lowered my head . I felt her hand on my chin and made me look at her.I hit her chest because I was too embarrassed.

she peck my lips "I hear you curse again, I will kiss you. Do you get it , love ?" she raised her eyebrow and looked into my eyes.

I gulped and just nodded . why am i nodding ?

"Haerin-ahhhh , where are you ?" I heard Hyein call me.

"Y-yess." I walked to Hyein and ran away from Minji.

-

"I'll see you soon Rinrin. Bye Rinrin ." she hugged and said goodbye to me.

Dani will start her work today, she will probably be very busy. And she may not have time to see me again. I will miss her.

-

"Wanna share about how you get all those hickey ?" Hanni asked as she entered my room.

we returned to our apartment after saying goodbye to Dani. I don't want to stay there for a long time

"Okayy..." i took a deep breath , "Minji did it." I lowered my head because I was too embarrassed and I remembered what she did to me.

After that, I told Hanni what happened last night from A to Z. After I told everything, she was surprised.

"What do I know, Minji hates you right? I think she started liking you? what do you think about her?" Hanni teased me while raising her eyebrows.

I threw my pillow at her face. She really embarrassed me.

"Wtf Haerin." she said annoyingly.

I don't know if I have feelings for Minji . I'm confused. I'm afraid she's just playing with me.

"I don't know Hanni . Maybe she's just playing with me . "  I said .

-

Next day

"Haerin , Mr Kim want you to see him right now ." said th worker

I just nodded and frowned cause dad rarely want to see me except for meetings. Am I in trouble ?

I just walked to dad's room office and knocked on the door. I heard dad give me permission to go in so I went in.

When I entered, I saw Minji inside.

"Haerin , i have some work for you ." dad said

"Well, since Minji is the new CEO here, I'd like to offer you to be her Personal Assistant. Will you? I know you will." dad said again

"S-sure dad ." I don't know how to answer him .

"Good , please take a good care of her." dad smiled

Now I'm dead. Why did dad choose me instead of someone else?.

"Both of you can go now , I trust you Haerin and Minji , behave." what do you mean by behave dad ??!! Im going crazy right ?!!!

"Okay." Minji said to dad then smiled to me . "Come on Haerin , I need your help." she said then walked away.

I hesitated to follow her, the last time I followed her I must have been the one to be pinned to the wall.

I don't want to think about that anymore.

So I just followed her. Without me realizing I was in her office.

She closed the door and thanks god she didn't lock the door.

"Don't worry Haerin , I won't do anything to you. Unless , you do something that I don't like, understand , love ?" why does she keep calling me 'love' , im not her girlfriend either. I know she just playing with me.

"Do you understand ?" i heard her voice again. I must have been thinking for so long that I didn't answer her question.

"Yes." i just nodded.

Minji pov

Why is she so beautiful? Thanks to dad cause made her as my PA.

"there are some rules you should follow. you break the rules I will punish you. get it ?" i said and grinned.

" W-what kind of punishment?" she asked nervously.

"You will know later." i said

"First of all , don't do something that i don't like. Second , don't you dare to do something that i don't like . Three , Don't you fuckup the rule . Last , If you like to know what kind of punishment I'd give to you , try do it." I love to tease her.

"Get it , baby ?" i asked .

"Yes." she was to stunned to speak.

"You can go now , I will call you if I need somthing."

Then she left my room.

after she walked away, i heard a beep from my phone.

Who tf are this ? Where did he or she gets my number ?

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n : 1 week left. i will update more after my exam