Chapter 36

-4 years later-

-Haerin pov-

"Kim Haemin ,where is your mommy ?" I asked my son.

"I don't know mom ." He said.

where did she go? She said she was off today but I didn't see her anywhere.

"Hyein , have you seen Minji ?" I asked her after seeing her come out of the kitchen.

"no, but she said that she wants to go out for a while with Dani and Hanni." Hyein said .

"Ouh , okay . Thanks ." I said and pouted . She didn't tell me that she was out. I'll just wait in our room .

-

-

3 hours later-

-Minji pov-

Hanni, Danielle and I went into the house and saw Hyein taking care of our child playing together. Well, where is his mother?

Haemin saw me and run to hugged me and i hugged him back . " Where is your mom ?" I asked him .

"Mom in your guys room ." He said .

"Come with me boy." I said to him and carrying him in my arms to upstairs.

I knocked on the door but no answer. She must be sleeping. I opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed playing on the phone.

"Hey , are you okay ?" I asked her and she just ignored me . Did i do something wrong?

I dropped my son off and he ran to his mom . And then i saw she whispered something to him and he giggled. What so funny ? "Mom said , she is sulking with you ." Haemin said.

Ehh , Why ??

"Why dear ?" I asked her but she kept ignoring me and whispered to Haemin again . "Mom said , you didn't tell her that you going out with aunt Hanni and Aunt Dani ." Now that's make sense now why is she sulking with me  .Shit , I forgot to tell her.

"Mom said , mommy will sleep in Aunt Hyein's room and i will sleep with mom." He said again and it made me jealous.

"Hey boy , why don't you go downstairs and play with Jinni and aunt Hyein. I want to talk to mom a bit ." I said and he nodded. I gave him a kiss on his forehead and patted his head.( Jinni is Hanni and Dani's daughter (Jihye + Hanni = Jinni ))

-Haerin pov-

I just watched Haemin walked out off the room and Minji locked the do- wait! She locked the door ?!!

"Are you mad at me , dear ?" She asked with her soft fucking sexy voice . Calm down Haerin , keep it cool . I just ignored her and play with my phone.

"I'm sorry okey ? I just forgot to tell you. Sorry dear ." She said and kissed all over my face . And when she about to kissed my lips I put my hand to stop her . Her face was confused.

"Don't kiss me until you tell me where did you guys go ." I said and turned my back on her .

Ahe hugged me from behind and gave me a kiss on my neck. "I'm sorry okay ? I just bought some gift for our anniversary and I want it to be a surprise for you." She said and gave more kiss on my neck .

I turned back to her and peck her lips. "I forgive you, but next time you have to tell me where you are going. Okay ?" I said and she nodded.

"I love you Kang Haerin or should i say Kim Haerin." She said and kissed me on the lips passionately. " Kim Haerin is more better , I love you too Kim Minji " i said in between out kisses.

-The end-

-a/n: it's over now , thank you for reading and supporting me. love you all . See you in another story. Byeee