Chapter 4

Haerin pov

"Haerin wake up !! you'll be late for work."I feel shaken. I slowly opened my eyes . My eyes are red and i have puffy eyes.

"What time is it now?" i asked nonchalantly.

"It's almost 7am !! and why did you cry last night ? What happened last night ?" my housemate asked me.

"Don't worry Hanni , i promised nothing happened last night, I just miss my parents. I don't have time now , I'm sorry Hanni , I need to go now and thanks for waking me up." i lied a bit . I hurried to get up before dad scolded me for being late.

"Okay , Haerin .  Take care dear." Hanni said.

I just took a quick shower. I just want to get there quickly.

I managed to get there, there were still 2 minutes left before the meeting.

I run to the meeting room . But , suddenly I felt that I hit something and it was so hard.And it made me stumble, I just shut my eyes . I was ready to fall but I felt a hand holding me from falling.

When I opened my eyes, my eyes met the eyes of someone who was still holding me. And that someone is Kim Minji.

"Excuse me. you can let me go now."I try to avoid this tension .

She is still holding me.

"What if i don't want to let you go?" she asked, smirking and raising her eyebrows.

I remained silent. I turned my head to the other side, not wanting to see her eyes.

Then I felt a hand on my chin and turned my gaze towards her again. She was still holding my back. My heart was beating so fast.

Luckily, dad come at the right time. So i can run away and she didn't hold my back anymore. I feel relieved.

"Both of you!! meeting room now!!" Dad said firmly.

As dad introducing Minji as the new CEO here . I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. It gives me goosebumps. I know who is looking at me, but I don't dare to look at her back.

After the meeting, dad wants to see me.

"Why do you want to see me?" i asked

"I'm so sorry about yesterday. I have no idea why Minji said that yesterday." dad sorry me.

"Why would you say sorry dad . It's okay , it's not your fault either." I assured dad that I was fine but I'm totally not because of Minji's rudeness.

A knock on the door was heard, and the door opened to reveal Minji in a suit. "I'm sorry to bother you all, but may I talk to Haerin?" Minji said.

I nodded and followed where she took me. She took me to her office and she lock the door.

I don't understand why she locked the door? Suddenly she pinned me against the wall, holding both my hands beside my head . Her face is an inch from me.  She kept staring at me.

What does she want to do with me? I'm still processing what just happened right now?

"Can you forgive me?" excuse me, what am I listening to now? Kim Minji apologizing? she mut be kidding right ?

"Forgive you what ?" I asked back, still not believing that she apologized.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. "she asked for forgiveness.

"What a joke Kim Minji , i know you're kidding me" I just scoffed by her word.

I can feel her hot breath on my skin . I look at her eyes. Her eyes looking at  my lips? am I dreaming ? Her face is getting closer.

I have to find a way to escape from her. She held me tightly, not wanting to let me go.

"Alright, I forgive you but let me go first." my breath hitched at how close her face was.

"What if i don't want to let you go?" again ? she smirking.

I really don't know what to do now? Please someone help me . What should I do now , come on Kang Haerin , think fast.

"I will scream if you don't let me go" bravely I answered her. I hope she'll be shocked by what i said earlier, but not , she still smiling like crazy people.

"Aww , you want the other know that we're dating , sweet of you ." seriously Kim Minji ??

"Eww , that's disgusting." i answered her boldly.

She tightened her grip. I feel like crying.

"Please let me go." im begging. Finally she let me go.

"I only let you go because of you say please. You may go now before I change my mind." she said with her cold face .

Without hesitation, I opened the door and ran away from her. I really don't want to see her face again, but I have to because I still work under her family's company and she is CEO.

Minji pov

My heart beats faster when i'm with her . She have. She has something interesting that no one else has.

I don't know why I do that. I think I'm starting to fall in love with her. I know it's too early, but that's how I feel about her. I want her so bad right now.

She has cute cat-like eyes. Her nose are perfect. And those perfect lips are kissable. I want her lips on mine so bad.

I need to ask Hyein to know more about her. I hope Hyein will help me .

Before that , I really need to apologize her in a proper way . But ..... is it necessary? No . I don't care about it . With what I did earlier , she definitely don't want to see me. I have my own way to get her .

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n: Minji has planned something heh ?