Chapter 32

-Hyein pov-

"where did you find her?" Minji asked me after she eavesdropped on mom and I's conversation. This is a big mistake. She shouldn't know about Haerin. Haerin will definitely be angry with me if she knows that Minji knows about this.

"I don't know." I said .

"Please Hyein , i know you know . Tell me !!" She pleaded

"If i know where is she , I won't tell you!" I said firmly.

"Please Hyein."she pleaded again .

"No is no Minji. I promised her . Sorry."i said and walked away. It's not that I don't want to help her but I promised Haerin not to tell her. Well this is her problem why her wife ran away from her.

I was just about to enter my room when ahe stopped me by grabbing my wrist."Please Hye , at least tell her that i want-no i need to talk to her ." She pleaded again.

"I'll think about it ." I said and closed the door.

-

Should i tell Haerin about it ? She will definitely be mad with me. Sighed . I just will call her .

I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.a few seconds later she picked up."Hello?" She asked on the other line.

"Hi , Haerin . I miss you girl." I said to her . Well i am really miss her .

"Eww, how sweet you are. what do you want ?" She asked me like she knew what my motive was for calling her.

"Well , i have told about you to mom. Mom said she was relieved to know that i have found you and you safe." I said before going to the main point why I called her.

"Hm, tell her I love her too. Also tell her that I'm sorry I didn't want to tell her  where I was." She said in a sad tone . I understand her .

"It's okay . She will understand you ." I said and we were silent for a while then i spoke ." Actually , i have something to tell you ." I said ." What ?" She asked .

"you know, when I talk to mom about you, without us knowing someone is eavesdropping on us." I said . "Who ? Don't tell me it's her ." She said panicking.

"Yeesss it's her. Sorry ." I said and suddenly she was silent . "Haerin ?" I took the phone away from my ear and looked at the screen, she was still on the line. but why didn't she say anything  ? " Haerin ? Are you sti-" "KIM HYEIIIIIIINNNNNN!" She cut me off and screamed. Ouch my ear .

I just wanted to apologize again and she hung up. I didn't have time to tell her what Minji told me to say. Well , she's really hate my sister . I really want to help Minji but Haerin doesn't cooperate. Both hurt each other and it was their fault. Minji was not honest from the beginning, Haerin didn't want to listen to Minji's explanation and she didn't even give Minji a chance to talk. To be honest , I don't want them to be apart .

-

Meanwhile...

-Haerin pov-

'Calm down Haerin , you don't want to faint right now , right ?  so calm down . take a deep breath and let it go ." I told myself .

It was hard for me to calm down from my anxiety because there was no one here with me to hold me like Minji did. She is always there when I have an anxiety attack and she's not here now . I don't want to lie myself, deep insided me I still love her but her actions make me hate her. I don't know if I can forgive her or not.

I sat down and tried to calm myself down.' Just calm down ,okay ? It's not a big deal . She just know that Hyein met you . that's all . Right ? Breath in ..... And breath out .' i told myself. Well that's all i can do to keep myself calm .

I honestly don't want a divorce but if that's the best thing for us , then do it.

it hurts me when I remember all the things she did to me. and what hurts me is remembering her words to jeongwoo before i got shot. "....No!! Please don't kill her . okay okay , like this .how about you let her go and then we fly back to California and then we make a new life there . just two of us . no one will separate us." Its really hurt me .

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n : sorry for the late update today!!