Chapter 3

Haerin pov

Today is the day , the day Kim Minji returns home . I need to ready to face her . I hope everything will be fine.

I don't know why I'm so afraid of her . I haven't seen her yet but I'm scared. What will she look like later? is she getting more beautiful ? I still remember she was as tall as her sister. Is he still as tall as his sister? Why am I thinking about her ?

I swear to god, Minji has always been on my mind since I heard the news that she is coming back here . Why do I think about her ? heh ? It doesn't make sense .

"Haerin-ahhh , what are you thinking about ?" mom come out of nowhere? it made me flinch.

"N-no-nothing mom , just thinking about my parents. I miss them so much ." That's all you can answer Haerin ?? seriously?? but that's a good reason. I don't want to answer her that I think about her other daughter.

"Aww , they must miss you too Haerin .It's okay, I'm always there for you wherever you need me, you know I'm your mom too , right?" I was relieved to hear that.

"Thanks mom ." I love this woman so much as i love my mom. There is nothing I can do to repay the kindness of this family .

"No problem dear . Can you cook 짜장면(jjajangmyeom) for Minji ? It's her favourite." mom asked me to cook.

"Sure , mom ." i smile

I started cooking because it was almost lunch time . It's 11am now . I cook jjajangmyeon and mom help me to cook other dishes.

I have finished cooking and I want to rest for a while . We waited for Minji to arrive and have a lunch with her.

Suddenly, we all heard the sound of dad's car, which means that minji has arrived. Hyein jumped for joy and ran to the door to greet her sister.I like to see her happy like this, she must miss her sister a lot.

the door opened, revealing dad and Kim Minji. After that , she looked at me and locked her gaze on me . I looked away, avoiding direct eye contact.

I think there is something wrong with the way she looks at me. The way she look at me makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Okayy, since Minji has come, let's eat, I'm hungry ." thanks to dad for resolving the tension.

"Okey , come one." mom said

I still feel that something is watching me, when I look back, I see Minji still watching me. I tried to look away and managed to see a small smile on Minji's lips. It creeps me out.

I felt very uncomfortable, ran to the dining table, everyone was waiting, luckily I sat between hyein and mom. And she sat right in front of me.

Suddenly minji opened his mouth "Who are you?"

Is she talking to me?

"Who what Minji ?" mom asked her

"Who is this woman in front of me?" Minji asked looking straight into my eyes.

I'm the girl in front of her, doesn't she remember me? The girl  she hate the most years ago. Funny Minji.

"Oh , she is my friend, my best friend." Hyein stated

"Why does your best friend have to be here too ?" she asked but still looking at me.

"Don't be rude Minji." dad warned.

I remained silent, not daring to answer.

"Don't you have a family too, why do you have to be here?"Minji asked rudely.

"Kim Minji!!  you've lost your mind, haven't you? don't be rude even though she is not our family, I already consider Haerin like my own daughter." dad stated firmly.

I already know I shouldn't be here, she still hates me. Without me realizing it, tears were flowing down my cheeks.

I stood up and asked for an excuse to go to the bathroom, I didn't want them to see me cry. Shame on me, I cried because she still hates me after all these years, and she makes me fell that I don't deserve to be with her family.

So i ran to Hyein's room and packed my things, she hurt me with her words. Hyein stop me .

"What are you doing Haerin??" Hyein asked

"I'll just pack my stuff, she's right, I don't deserve to be here with you guys . I know she still hate me , she would never changed." so I storm out of the room and go to my car , I don't care what they'll hink.

I hear them calling me but I don't care, all I can think of now is to run away from them, not them, but Minji, I know I will regret agreeing to be there.

So i started my car and drove to my apartment.

Minji pov

All i got was my dad scolding me. I don't why I hate that girl so much , I just hate her.

"I can't believe that you are still the same as before, you never want to change!!  Tomorrow, I want you to apologize to her after the meeting. Do you get it ?!" dad said.

So , she work for my dad huh ?

I just shut up. I don't want to make things more worse. 

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n : what will happen heh ??