Chapter 15

-Haerin pov-

We made a decision, we will get married next month. It's not my decision , it's her. I don't really mind actually but a little bit.

And she disappeared again. I'm little disappointed with her.I hope she will be there when we get married later and not dump me, sigh . Well, she's been missing for 3 weeks now. And there are 1 weeks left before next month.

Mom has invited their closest family to our upcoming wedding. Which means there will be Danielle too. Since I have changed my phone and number, I have not been in contact with her anymore. And now she must be surprised about me and Minji's marriage soon.

-

4 days left before we get married and she still hasn't shown up. I'm worried if something happens to her and I don't know about it. I always text her but she just read it and didn't reply anything. Yeah at least she read it . DID SHE BREAK HER FINGER SO SHE DIDN'T REPLY TO MY MESSAGE ?!!

-

2 more days left. Still hasn't come yet. What's wrong wit you Minji ? Why is she so secretive ? Does she have a problem ? Urghhh she's driving me crazy.

"Hey , are you okay ?" Sounds familiar. Not HER but Her , Danielle .

I turned around and hugged her. "I miss you Dani." I said to her.

"Yea , I miss you too Rinrin." She said but with a sad tone.

"I know that tone . Is there anything bothering you , Dani ?" I asked her.

"Yes." She answered me briefly.

"What is it ? Do you want to share about it ?" I said.

She took a deep breath before say it."W-why do you suddenly want to marry Minji?" She asked me stuttering.

"Why Dani ? Is there something wro-" she cut me off.

"Yes , you know, I was very surprised when I heard that you want to marry her. I have planned to finish my work in Australia and come back to Korea again so that I can propose to you. But then, I came back here and found out that you are going to marry my cousin." She said sadly.

"I'm so sorry Dani. I don't kno-" again she cut me off.

"I'm kinda disappointed to you . I thought that I have a chance. You just give me some hope that I think you might like me back. I thought you will wait for me to come back here. But no." She said getting more sad.

I don't know what to say. I felt guilty now.

"Look Dani, I'm sorry. I didn't know you had feelings for me. And sorry again, if I made you think that I like you. I don't have any feelings for you. I just think of you as my cousin too." I said.

"But why did you choose her ? What does she have that I don't have ? And she is not even here even though there are 2 days left until the wedding day." She said and made me think back why i choose Minji .

I just remained silent , don't know what to answer her.

"See Haerin , you don't even know why you choose her." She said again.

I know what I choose is right. Right ? Urghh it's still confused me. I think I'm having an anxiety attack right now. My breathing started not right.

"Oh shit. I forgot that you had an anxiety attack." She said .

And now my hearing is not clear. All i heard was a hissing sound.

I haven't had an anxiety attack in a long time. Why did it suddenly come back ? I'm think I'm going to pass out right now. I shut my eyes because i felt so dizzy

When I was about to fall, I felt that someone was hugging me. I know this scent. The scent that I miss so much. I opened my eyes and saw her hugging me .

"Calm down , take a deep breath and exhale it. There you go." I followed what she said.

I feel very calm now.

I was about to say something but someone cut me off.

"I thought that you don't want to come back." Dani said.

"Are you okay now ?" Minji asked completely ignoring her.

I just nodded and still hugging her.

"I know you're tired. Get on the rest in Hyein's room or my room. That's your room too ." She said to me again.

I shook my head. I don't know why I'm so clingy to her right now. Maybe i miss her right ? I miss her ? Maybe ?

"Ehem . I'm still here." Yea , I'm totally forgot that we were not alone.

"Go rest now." She said and looked at me.

Maybe I should go rest now.

"I want to talk to you later tonight." I said before going upstairs.

"Okay." She said.

-Minji pov-

I just watched her go.

When I turned around , i got a punch right on my cheek. I lost my balance and fell to the floor.

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n: i will be busy these few day. So be patient. HAHAHHAHAH