Chapter 16

-Minji pov-

When I turned around , i got a punch right on my cheek. I lost my balance and fell to the floor.

What the heck was going on? I tried to stand back up and the blow just made me dizzy.

"YOU ! YOU STOLE HER FROM ME." Danielle said to me angrily.

"What's make you think i stole her from you ? You don't even own her . She agreed to marry me and she has chosen me. " I said calmly but with a slightly firm tone.

I don't want Haerin to hear this conversation so I lowered my voice a little.

"Before you speak , please lower your voice." I said .

"Let her hear all this. You disappeared for several months and suddenly appeared 2 days before your wedding. How could you? You must threaten him to marry you right?" She said.

"You just use her , don't you ? You just want her bo-." Before she finished her sentence, I punched her so that she would stop saying nonsense .

And she started attacking me back. We wrestle and fight until someone stopped us from fighting.

"Minji, go back to your room and Danielle, go back to your home." Dad said to both of us.

-

-6:45pm-

Luckily only a small cut on my lip. Well, the fight didn't last long because dad was there to prevent us both from continuing to fight. I don't want my face to be full of wounds when I get married.

I hope she wakes up. Earlier , she said she wanted to talk to me later tonight. I told Hyein to wake her up. It's not good to sleep at this time. I mean, it's too early to sleep till night , right ?

I know I have to apologize to her . I don't know is it a good idea to tell her my problem. Maybe I should hide it by myself first and wait for the right time.

"Wha-what happened to your face ? Did you fight with Dani ?" asked Haerin worried after looking at my face.

" Nothing to worry about. It's just a small cut."I told her with a smile so she wouldn't worry.

"Let me treat your wounds." I silently watched her look for the aid kit.

After she found the first aid box, she started treating my wound. Even though it was only small cut , her face was full of worry.

I just watched her treat me. I'm lucky to have a caring future wife.I love to see her  cat eyes, her perfect nose and her soft pink lips. What does it feel like when it touches mine ?

"Stop staring at my lips. You will get it after we get married. So be patient." She said and I looked away as soon as she caught me watching her lips.

Why not now ?I don't know why I feel my face getting closer to her. Something took control of me and told me to kiss her now.

Suddenly, she pressed my wound, I hissed in pain.

"I told you, didn't I? after we get mar-" I don't care anymore. I cut her off with the desire to kiss her.

My hands find their way to her waist and hold her . She didn't return my kiss, I don't blame her because she must have been very surprised by that kiss.

"Ehem , go get a room if you two want to make out." Suddenly , Hyein appeared and I broke the kiss.

Haerin must be so embarrassed that she hugs and hides her face in my chest. Well, I like this cute habit of hers. I remember the night I held her bridal style, she was so super shy and hid on my chest. She's too cute.

"Are you done hugging me ?" I tease her.
I like teasing her.

She let go of the hug and looked at hrr lap. She still felt a bit shy.

"So , what do you want to talk about ?" I asked her.

"Uhm , so first of all, don't fight with Dani or anyone. Scondly, you wouldn't run away during the wedding, would you?" She asked me and I smiled.

"Well, firstly I'm not sure if I can do it and secondly, of course not, why would I?." I answered her.

"Please don't disappear again. We are getting married soon so stay here. Please, can you?" She said to me and I just nodded.

I don't know what I feel right now. Is she really sincere to marry me? But she didn't confess her feelings to me and neither did I. And I'm quite relieved that she also wants to marry me. Thanks to mom, otherwise I don't know what will happen later.

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n: this is the last part before i get busy. Love you guys and take care 😘