Chapter 13

-3 weeks later-

-Haerin pov-

Minji is now disappearing somewhere. Mom didn't worry about her at all. See , mom loves me more than her own daughter . HAHAHAHAHA 😈

Mom is getting better now. During these 3 weeks, only Hyein, me and dad took turns to take care of mom. As I said earlier, Minji disappeared.

They said they were used to Minji not being around. They are used to it because Minji has been living abroad for 15 years. Well me too .

I returned to my original job as an employee of Kim's company and not Minji's personal assistant anymore. Dad asked to me to work for him again and I said yes. I'm more willing to work for dad more than Minji.

"So Haerin , have you thought about it ?" Mom asked me.

"About what mom?" I was confused for a moment.

"About what I have said to you 3 weeks ago." Mom said

Ouh. Now i remember. I'm completely forgot about it. How can she remembers things that happened 3 weeks ago. 3 WEEKS AGO!!

"Uhm , not yet mom." I said.

"If you don't want you can say it.I don't care what you want to say. That's your decision. But I really hope you accept Minji and marry her." she hold my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Can you give me just a little more time?" I asked.

"Sure . Take your time dear . This is about you life too." Mom said

-1 weeks later-

"Haerin-ah , mom wants to see you. She said she miss you." Dad said.

"Okay dad." I said.

I know why mom wants to see me. She must want my answer. This is the time. I have my answer and I hope what I choose is right.

-home-

Minji really disappeared. She is neither at home nor at the office. Well , i feel a little safe.

"So Haerin , have you thought about it ?" mom asked snapped me out.

"Yes mom ." I nodded.

"So what's your decision then ?" Mom asked excited to hear my decision.

I took a deep breath. "Yes mom . It's a Yes.

"It's ok-. Ehh did you said Yes ?!!" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes mom . I've really thought about it . I hope what i choose is right." I said

"Yaaahh Jagiyaaa , we will have daughter-in-law soon." Mom sad to dad.

"Are you serious Haerin ? I don't want you to regret it later." Dad said to me.

"Yes dad. I have thought about it. Don't ask again, otherwise I take back my words." I said.

"Okay okay. Sorry." Dad said

"Where's Minji ? I haven't seen her in a month." I asked.

"I do not know. we don't even know. But she always comes back in the middle of the night." Dad said

Hopefully after marriage she will change. Well , I don't like sleeping alone. ( -A/N :Are you sure you just sleep with her , Haerin ? HAHAHAHA )

"so, when is the wedding date?" Mom asked.

"I don't know . Maybe asked Minji first, this is her wedding too. we wait until Minji returns." Yess this is her wedding too . She also has the right to decide her marriage. What if she doesn't like me anymore ?

Mom and dad just nodded.

-night-

I went back to my apartment.

I was just thinking about what dad said last evening.

Since I'll be his soon to be her daughter-in-law. Dad wants me to be Minji's PA back but she is still disappeared. I need to find her and tell her to go back to work. She's the CEO of the company after all.

I don't even have her number. I forgot to ask Hyein about Minji's phone number. I'm too lazy now to chat Hyein. Tomorrow, I will ask dad for Minji's number.

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n: i feel like i want to update more