Chapter 31

-Minji pov-

I ran out because I couldn't bear to see her like that. She is really fragile and the cause is me. I'm stupid for leaving her like that .'But I have a reason why I did that. Yes minji, you have a reason but why didn't you tell him? how stupid you are Kim Minji.' i told myself. Sighed.

I thought after she wakes up we can talk and fix everything but it doesn't seem like I want.I'm too late, she really hates me now. If only I had told her earlier this wouldn't happened.

She didn't even let me say a word and it hurt me. I looked weak because of how she didn't let me defend myself.

Please give me one chance to explain.

-2 months passed-

-Haerin pov-

I never saw her again after the incident at the hospital and that's great. The next day I ran away from the hospital and didn't tell anyone where I was even Hanni didn't know everything about me being kidnapped or shot. pity her. I decided to disappear from everyone and make a new life.

I think I want to live alone well that's what it should be from the beginning.

I appreciate what the Kim family did for me. they took care of me and raised me like their own child. Even though I'm still a member of their family because I haven't divorced Minji yet. I want to ask for a divorce her but I don't want to see her. If I have the courage to meet her soon, I will ask her about it .

-a day passed-

this morning is really fresh. I feel like going out for a walk to get some fresh air and calm my mind. I don't really have a problem if I go out alone if it's in the morning because not many people will go out at this time.

I walked for a while and then i heard someone was calling me but I ignored it. and then I heard again and this time it was clear that the person was calling me." HAERIN!!" I turned back and saw Hyein running towards me . I become panick and start thinking what should i do now ? Why is she's here ? Should i run ? Yes , run . I was late and he caught me

"Haerin !! Glad to see you here ." She said and hugged me . I miss this girl so much so hugged her back.

"Wh-what are you doing here ? Are you alone ?" I asked her a bit stuttered.

"i'm on vacation ,  Dad gave me a week off. Well, now I'm working for Kim's company and dad told me to be Minji's personal assistant. and yes I'm alone, don't worry." She said and i just nodded .

It's good to know that now she has Hyein to take care of her in the office. Uh, wait a minute. Why do I care about her?

"So... What about you ? Why are you here ?" She asked me .

Should i tell her that i live here ? That's not a big deal right ? She won't tell Minji right ? "Haerin ??" he snapped me out of my reverie and it made me flinched a little.

"Uhm well , i li- i live here now." I said and she nodded . " Don't tell anyone please." I aid again and she nodded again.

"Can i tell mom and dad about you ?" She asked me . I think about and answered her ." You can tell them that you found me but don't tell me where am i . okey ?" And she nodded again .

"Well , can i tell her too ?" " Who ?" I asked . "Min-" i cut her off . "Noo , don't tell her .just mom and dad ." "But why ?" She asked .

"Just don't. And don't ask me again." I said and she was silent.

-

My encounter with Hyein this morning was very awkward. Maybe because we haven't seen each other in a long time.

we even changed our numbers so we can keep in touch. Well, I believe that she will not give to anyone. only her.

and I got happy news and was a bit surprised too from Hyein because Hanni is about to get married. And thhe most surprising thing is that she will marry Dani. I am very happy for them.

Hyein also told me about Minji's current condition.she describes that Minji looks so miserable. that's why dad asked Hyein to be Minji's personal assistant.It hurts me to know how hurt she is but Well, I'm more hurt than her, right?

-
-
-
-
-

-a/n : I have decided to give you guys a double update as my apology. I will publish it more often . Byeeeeee